South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

Massengale will start at qb and Logan will be a WR I've been told.

I don't see that happening. Logan will start and Bryce will go back to TE more than likely. I don't mean that in a disrespectful way toward Bryce though. QB is Walts natural position. It's a good luxury to have 2 good qb's though.

Edited by PurplePower68

I don't see that happening. Logan will start and Bryce will go back to TE more than likely. I don't mean that in a disrespectful way toward Bryce though. QB is Walts natural position. It's a good luxury to have 2 good qb's though.

Just saying what I heard Ross say

Roy, that blue team last night was North Sand Mountain.

I asked that man at Foodland this morning and that is what he told me. I garuntee you if they can pass on our boys that Ross mans team will kill us. Grider better start training our pass defenders better. Those sand mountain boys made our boys look real bad. I aint even joking either.

Just saying what I heard Ross say

Bryce is the #1 as of now as he should be. If Walt performs better in 7on7s and scrimmages he would undoubtedly move ahead. Still have to prove it on the field. It's not always about stats either. Somebody has to be a leader and that's the position we will look to this year with Zeman gone. Little Zeman looked great on defense yesterday.

Bryce is the #1 as of now as he should be. If Walt performs better in 7on7s and scrimmages he would undoubtedly move ahead. Still have to prove it on the field. It's not always about stats either. Somebody has to be a leader and that's the position we will look to this year with Zeman gone. Little Zeman looked great on defense yesterday.

You mean there is another ZEMAN?? ugh!!

Are you trying to learn some of that Ross mans secrets to take to the hardwood pastry grad? That Ross mans will no who his passer is going to be before you. I bet I aint joking either.

Are you trying to learn some of that Ross mans secrets to take to the hardwood pastry grad? That Ross mans will no who his passer is going to be before you. I bet I aint joking either.

You must think im the principal. You keep calling me Harwood. I don't even know Dr Harwood. You better get to practicing some pass defense before you play that Maynard kid. I guess I'm gonna be giving you some durn money. I thought it was in Dunlap but somebody told me yesterday it was gonna be at "The Speedbump".

Looking forward to a new season and getting back to Pirate football the way it should be coached and played..Looking forward also to the plane rides with powerp and pegleg..

man I sure am glad to see you back on here. My wife drove me by practice last week and in my opinion it was like night and day from recent years, even the last couple of Griders. Everyone was engaged in something. No one standing around having time to goof off. I did see a couple guys not dressed I hope the injury bug hasn't alread set in. Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe