South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

SP 7 on 7 today? Anyone go?

PIrate Mike I went by that mess and watched. Grider had our boys in a prevent defence the whole time and that number 5 that was a pass catcher for them was catching all kinds of balls. I garuntee you he might could play in the SEC. Grider had a durn camp last week for the little fellars. He better have a durn pass defenders camp or that Ross man is going to beat our boys bad. I aint joking either.

PIrate Mike I went by that mess and watched. Grider had our boys in a prevent defence the whole time and that number 5 that was a pass catcher for them was catching all kinds of balls. I garuntee you he might could play in the SEC. Grider had a durn camp last week for the little fellars. He better have a durn pass defenders camp or that Ross man is going to beat our boys bad. I aint joking either.

how did we do on offense

how did we do on offense

I got there late cause I was down at Foodland talking to this man and he was telling me about this blue and white team up at Griders field. I drove up there and I couldnt tell who was who. Our passer is going to have to get a stronger arm. Grider should make him go to that Peyton manning passing school. I dont no why Grider kept our boys in a prevent defence the whole game. They moved that ball all over the field on Griders defence. I aint joking pirate Mike.