South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

RLH, I believe he retired. LMBO. I counted 30 plus kids yesterday at practice which is more than we had last season so maybe we have taken a baby step. I believe we have a little speed, but not a lot of size.

Had to get us out of the hole.  We were the last thread on the page! 

Pirate Mike, I hope you are doing better. We need everyone at the games this year to support these kids. I'm going to make it to at least half of the regular season games.

thanks, I am getting better slowly. 3-6 month recovery puts me at sept - dec. full recovery is a year so I'm trying my best to make it happen quicker.

Pirate Mike, I hope you are doing better. We need everyone at the games this year to support these kids. I'm going to make it to at least half of the regular season games.

Barney I guess the other half of the games you will be up there keeping that Ross mans balls dry and clean. I bet I aint joking either.

can roy say that? that is humerus, Booger dont care who you were......30+ up the road????.....when Booger was over there listnin to that whistle blow; kids were still tying their cleats when that number came out the door

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

30+ is S.P.  Pay attention.  That means Jasper should be at 60 to 70+.