South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

When Whitwell is looking at a 5-5 or 6-4 record at the end of the year they will be glad we didn't schedule them.

It wont take a great record to get the 3rd and 4th Playoff spots in the Region the Copper Basin and South Pittsburg is in now. I think Whitwell will get the 3rd playoff spot and Lookout Valley will get the 4th spot.

Oh we know what we're doing lol...... 48-6

Pastry grad what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you Marion people should be real proud sms beat your chest to this win. It only took four coaching changes, sneaking and practicing when you was not supposed to, then you tried to trick our boys and paint your field house like our colors, then you hired a runner that was a college player to practice for you and to top it off you broke in Griders field house and stole that Moore mans play book. I garuntee you after all that mess you should be proud to win. You think im joking but im not.

Pastry grad what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you Marion people should be real proud sms beat your chest to this win. It only took four coaching changes, sneaking and practicing when you was not supposed to, then you tried to trick our boys and paint your field house like our colors, then you hired a runner that was a college player to practice for you and to top it off you broke in Griders field house and stole that Moore mans play book. I garuntee you after all that mess you should be proud to win. You think im joking but im not.

Rumor is.... you're getting what's been coming to you on 9/11. I ain't jokin either

Who can forget this those Coaches at Marion County in 2013 who were arrested and charged with vandalism in a ploy to motivate players and humiliate a rival team

Edited by BigDave1967