South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

There was a link called Allinbroadcasting that covered some Pirate games in the past.

idk who or why it ended

Dunwoody and Jackson were the ones doing that broadcast.  They started having some technical difficulties and it sort of fizzed out.

I see the SP schedule has changed on here once more - back to @ Sale Creek

I wish someone would step forward and put their stamp of approval on it and declare it as being correct

Grider needs to decide where he is playing. If he messes up or boys schedule in my Murphy Fair book I will be real mad. You think im joking but im not.

Finley cut the price for Sale Creek to have their games their again last year. I'm sure they will do the same this year. It's good for the kids to get to play on a field like that. Good memory

Pastry grad you should see if you could play some of your games in that Mccall mans roundhouse. I aint joking either.

This is correct on the Dead Period. Also first day of helmets and shoulder pads is July 20th then full padded practice starts July 27th.

Wildcat we just trying to make sure these Marion people no when the dead period is. They been in that Childress mans dog house a bunch. They claim they didnt no what they was doing. We just looking out for them. I aint joking either.