South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

Pastry grad I garuntee you I bet Grider hired him a durn professional corn holer like when that McCurry man hired that durn Hale man to run the durn ball. I hope that durn Childress man doesnt find out about this mess. He might take our spring training away. You think im joking but im not.

Where does one go to hire a professional corn holer, Roy?

Where does one go to hire a professional corn holer, Roy?

Rlh what kind of mess is this? I looked at this cornhole website and it has this Langworthy man as the best cornholer in the world. Grider probably got him to play and gave him a fake name so Griders team would win and he got to keep the durn money. You think im joking but im not.

Rlh what kind of mess is this? I looked at this cornhole website and it has this Langworthy man as the best cornholer in the world. Grider probably got him to play and gave him a fake name so Griders team would win and he got to keep the durn money. You think im joking but im not.

I heard pegleg flew that professional cornholer in on his plane - powerp was in on it

I heard pegleg flew that professional cornholer in on his plane - powerp was in on it

I garuntee you if pegleg flew him in he aint a durn professional cornholer anymore. I garuntee you he will never be the same if he flew with pegleg. I garuntee you that is why we didnt get that durn Mexican coach when Grider hired that durn Ross man cause pegleg probably scared him to death when he flew him up here. I aint joking either.