South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

I was down at Foodland earlier and this man said Grider was having a durn corn hole game Saturday. What kind of mess is this? Grider is charging fifty dollars to play this mess. I garuntee you if he is charging fifty bucks to play this mess ticket prices are going to be more than that Moore man charged. You think im joking but im not.

I was down at Foodland earlier and this man said Grider was having a durn corn hole game Saturday. What kind of mess is this? Grider is charging fifty dollars to play this mess. I garuntee you if he is charging fifty bucks to play this mess ticket prices are going to be more than that Moore man charged. You think im joking but im not.

It shouldn't cost but about $4 to get into Dillard Field since its only 69 yards long. 

Our cheerleaders had a corn hole tournament too for a fund raiser. How ironic..... lol

Well Pirate Mike I guess we missed this one huh? Made me sick!

yep, that stinks. I didn't read the books and don't like to read spoilers so it took me by surprise. Oh well not the first or last time I'm wrong haha.

Speaking of spoilers I heard we have more help coming from down under. Who knows though, I have been wrong before haha.

yep, that stinks. I didn't read the books and don't like to read spoilers so it took me by surprise. Oh well not the first or last time I'm wrong haha.

Speaking of spoilers I heard we have more help coming from down under. Who knows though, I have been wrong before haha.

With all this help from "down under" maybe you guys should change your mascot to a kangaroo or your Pirate flag to an Aussie flag. Lol