South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

Youngon, Yous too a Pirate fan! Recon us Pirate folkes would miss you ifin you weren't Always here! LOPAO....recon that's the way it tiss between kinfolkes. Figure Yous gets a bit only over there in Jasper with all your side kicks reading and studing them there studding Manuel's & videos! Don't think for a second....that problem is solved neither.....

Lol its a lot more entertaining over here

Youngon, Yous too a Pirate fan! Recon us Pirate folkes would miss you ifin you weren't Always here! LOPAO....recon that's the way it tiss between kinfolkes. Figure Yous gets a bit lonely over there in Jasper with all your side kicks reading and studing them there studding Manuel's & videos! Don't think for a second....that problem is solved neither.....

Old Pirate I garuntee you that Ross man stole some of that Lamb mans studing videos as you like to call it and gave them to those Marion people. If he finds out about this mess he will be real mad at that Ross man. You think im joking but im not.

Word on the street is Coahulla Creek is getting a Richard Hardy coach that I wish SPHS would have got.

D60 what kind of mess is this? That durn Richard hardy school dont have a durn football team. Why would Grider get a durn coach from a school that doesnt play football? Are you stupid? This is a bunch of mess and I aint joking either.

D60 what kind of mess is this? That durn Richard hardy school dont have a durn football team. Why would Grider get a durn coach from a school that doesnt play football? Are you stupid? This is a bunch of mess and I aint joking either.

You seem to know a lot about Grider . . . much more than one can get from a Murph book.  I ain't joking either.

You seem to know a lot about Grider . . . much more than one can get from a Murph book. I ain't joking either.

Old Pirate is scratching the skillet head too.....ain't figured it out yet unless it be Ferrell Youngon and he didn't play Futeball? Edited by OLD PIRATE

You seem to know a lot about Grider . . . much more than one can get from a Murph book.  I ain't joking either.

Rlh are you dumb as d60? I garuntee you Grider better not hire our boys a coach that is at a durn school that doesnt have a team. Murphy would say that was stupid to. You think im joking but im not.

tell us more

I can officially say it now....Coach Dan Tierney is going to Coahulla Creek as Asst. football coach, and head track coach, and PE teacher.  Richard Hardy let a good one slip away. SPHS wanted him, but the slots didn't line up.  Good luck Coach Dan.