South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

Good to start the season with a scrimmage. Just coming out of hibernation. Two(2) weeks from tomorrow with McMinn County in a3-way @ Tyner. See y'all soon!!

Is this going to be one of those flag football games? If it is I will not be at this mess. If it is full pads that Turner mans team will probably nock our boys blocks off cause Grider is training them with flag football. You think im joking but im not.

Since your a durn professional pole climber you should be able to get a durn seat high above Griders field. I aint joking either.

Roy I won't need to sit with you at that flag football game to look at Murphys pole. He dropped ours off at the fieldhouse after he left sp. He said he got a little chatty with you and made me stand out in the durn sun waitin. It's ok though because I like Murphys pole in this new book. I ain't jokin either

Is this going to be one of those flag football games? If it is I will not be at this mess. If it is full pads that Turner mans team will probably nock our boys blocks off cause Grider is training them with flag football. You think im joking but im not.

Don't worry Roy, Tyner plays flag football by have a bunch of big fast boys dog pile the guy with the ball and take his flag after they are done jumping on him. 

Roy I won't need to sit with you at that flag football game to look at Murphys pole. He dropped ours off at the fieldhouse after he left sp. He said he got a little chatty with you and made me stand out in the durn sun waitin. It's ok though because I like Murphys pole in this new book. I ain't jokin either

Murphy gave me my book about a week or two ago. I always get the first one off the printer from Murphy. He lets me have mine before he sends them out. I aint joking either.

Murphy gave me my book about a week or two ago. I always get the first one off the printer from Murphy. He lets me have mine before he sends them out. I aint joking either.

So you're always the first one to see Murphys pole? That Childress man needs to know about this. Let me ask you a question. Is that durn flag football game gonna be in the daylight? I don't wanna be down there watching it and you turn those lights out like you did last year.