South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

Anyone know if there is a fall scrimmage?

Pirate Mike I garuntee you Grider better get our boys 4 fall practice training games since he didnt make our boys have a spring training game. Grider had already got our boys behind and if we get beat it is because we did not have enough practice games. You think im joking but im not.

Pirate Mike I garuntee you Grider better get our boys 4 fall practice training games since he didnt make our boys have a spring training game. Grider had already got our boys behind and if we get beat it is because we did not have enough practice games. You think im joking but im not.

That Frame boy better be over at Dillard Field working on his kicking.  I ain't joking.

i guarantee you are wrong when you say spring training. That is a durn baseball term. This is a football board, I ain't joking.

i guarantee you are wrong when you say spring training. That is a durn baseball term. This is a football board, I ain't joking.

Pirate Mike you are wrong. Grider had ten practices in the spring to train our boys. Grider should have used one of those for a spring training game. I garuntee you our boys will be behind now. You think im joking but im not.

Pirate Mike you are wrong. Grider had ten practices in the spring to train our boys. Grider should have used one of those for a spring training game. I garuntee you our boys will be behind now. You think im joking but im not.

We didn't have a spring game either Roy but I think we will be ok. Heck Coach Ross didn't even use all 10 practices, he only used 8. The boys looked that good this spring.

It sounds like you better get to it then. LMBO