State Semifinal: Coalfield at Monterey

BigDave1967

Be careful what you wish for. Bad things, very bad things.

Monterey and Coalfield have both had a good season!!! The west teams are strong and they also should be in a different class!!! To me Monterey and Coalfield is the true 1A championship game no matter who comes from the west!!! these two teams come from very small towns!!! Like 1A should!!!

People might want to watch out for this Montery bunch. Idk what the coach changed or what started clicking with the players after the Clay Co game. I understand that Gordy was probably their only true test before playoffs. But, they are on a 9 game win streak. Both teams got to the semis when they were not expected to....so congrats on that.

Edited by wildcatalumni

It's always fun reading the predictions of people whose feelings are still hurt. There are a bunch of you on here.

I'll be in Cookeville. If UC ain't up by 4 tds at halftime I'll buy you a steak dinner. No hurt feelings here, we had better athletes than Coalfield, just made too many mistakes. I'm pulling for you guys, may even drive down to Monterey this Friday. Bet stands good, look me up near the taca tent if you make it to TTU