Semifinal Rematch- CPA @ Milan

Bulldog32

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No truth. Just talk.

Good. I was hoping that was just rumor. Since the lawsuit involving MBA and TSSAA, all of those records with the TSSAA are now considered "open" and that could have been kind of embarrassing. When I heard it, I called BS but you never know now a days. Thanks for the clarification and good luck tomorrow night.

All right boys..... ITS GAME DAY!!! People say you are underdogs and have no business in this game. I say you are the MILAN BULLDAWGS and you are the most storied tradition-rich program in all of west TN. Go out tonight and give them 48 minutes of everything you got and take no prisoners. If you do that, the score won't matter. Purple Pride 4 Life!!!

All right boys..... ITS GAME DAY!!! People say you are underdogs and have no business in this game. I say you are the MILAN BULLDAWGS and you are the most storied tradition-rich program in all of west TN. Go out tonight and give them 48 minutes of everything you got and take no prisoners. If you do that, the score won't matter. Purple Pride 4 Life!!!

Sounds good, BPM. There will be a lot of purple in town tonight. If you get a chance, stop by the visitor's press box and say hey.

I predict Milan for the late score and upset.