State Semifinal: Maryville at Oakland

BigDave1967

I guess you've missed all your 7AAA buddies disrespecting Maryville ever since we've been in 6A ? CLASS ?? So you think it's Classy to disrespect a team that has beaten every team we've played from your district ?? Classy is saying Job well done guys , we'll see you next year .... for some reason 7AAA can not do that , every team , even the bottom teams of 7AAA thinks they can criticize Maryville and tell them they play Cup Cakes .

I also saw the Oakland / Blackman Game last night on the Computer .... no one from Blackman or Oakland should be pointing any fingers about Class . I hope we can have a Classy game Next Friday , but after seeing what I saw last night I have my Doubts .

I can't speak for others but I do respect the Rebels and what they have accomplished. They have won all the semi games against the district and did what they have to do to advance. That's the bottom line. As far as schedules both teams have had large wins over not great teams. That's just the schedule and can't change that. Hope for a clean competitive game and I know Maryville will play hard. That what they do and that's what Oakland does. Hope all Maryville fans can show and have a safe trip to and from the game. Good luck to both and injury free for both.

I can't speak for others but I do respect the Rebels and what they have accomplished. They have won all the semi games against the district and did what they have to do to advance. That's the bottom line. As far as schedules both teams have had large wins over not great teams. That's just the schedule and can't change that. Hope for a clean competitive game and I know Maryville will play hard. That what they do and that's what Oakland does. Hope all Maryville fans can show and have a safe trip to and from the game. Good luck to both and injury free for both.

classy post. Good luck to both teams and I pray no injuries as well. And great weather for the game.

Couldn't agree more Tom and you guys have our respect as well. Looking forward to making the trip. 

what's the seating like for the visiting team at ohs?

cracks me up that people argue et fuss about the past-all of it is done et over with.

safe travels for all!! Let's get it ON!!!!!!!!!!

Spank, you need to sit with the 32 yard line crew. I hope they have big visitor bleachers or I'd say it will be full by 6. We need all the help we can get yelling "Drag that box, and move them chains!!"