Nashville Christian at Union City - West Semi-Finals

MisterObjective

NCS defense is much bigger and stronger than last year. Looking forward to a great game on the Purple Plains. Does UC have any weakness? Doesn't appear they do from the scores they posted this year.

Now Kenny you know I wouldn't tell you our weaknesses or really one weakness that I have seen all season. You are just gonna have to figure it out for yourself. I am looking forward to this game. I know the Eagles are hungry but so are the Tornadoes. This will require everything both teams have to win. I wish all my NCS friends from the T safe travels to and from the game. If you need anything I will do what I can to help. Go Tornadoes

Just for the record UC beat us by 7 points last year and NCS played a horrible first half of football ..We gained 2 valuable players this year and our defense is much better with these guys.. So don't get to cocky cause you sound stupid saying mercy rule... At least have a little since. It's gonna be a tough game for both teams ..

• Upvote 1