Nashville Christian at Union City - West Semi-Finals

MisterObjective

It's day 2 of preparation for the Semis. But let's be honest. Both teams have been preparing for this game since last season. I'm certain both coaches have had their eye on the other team for some time now. It would be foolish not to. I know you prepare for the team in front of you but there have been weeks when there was not going to be much of a challenge. So what do you do? You prepare for the one team that is standing in the way of your championship. Now I know this is not popular and maybe the coaches don't have to say it out right but you can bet there were certain things done during weeks like I mentioned to prepare for this game. The stands will be full for this one.

Come on Tornadoes. Compete Play Physical and Limit Fumbles

It's day 2 of preparation for the Semis. But let's be honest. Both teams have been preparing for this game since last season. I'm certain both coaches have had their eye on the other team for some time now. It would be foolish not to. I know you prepare for the team in front of you but there have been weeks when there was not going to be much of a challenge. So what do you do? You prepare for the one team that is standing in the way of your championship. Now I know this is not popular and maybe the coaches don't have to say it out right but you can bet there were certain things done during weeks like I mentioned to prepare for this game. The stands will be full for this one.

Come on Tornadoes. Compete Play Physical and Limit Fumbles

Whats radio station for this one and do they have a online radio stream???

What approach do you think the NCS offense will take at the UC defense?

I'm definitely not a coach by I would assume we would stick primarily with the power running game rotating our three RBs. I'm sure our staff has prepared a few wrinkles and tried to find areas they feel they can exploit but at this point most teams will stick with what got them there. The task won't be easy but I know our players are up to it and have been hungry for this moment.

What approach do you think the NCS offense will take at the UC defense?

I wouldn't expect to see many changes from what we always do. Run, run, run with the occasional pass.  3 different RBs divide the carries pretty evenly.  Like you guys, the FG team is money from 40 and in.  Our kicker and your kicker have the same kicking coach.

Edited by NCSdad1962

Whats radio station for this one and do they have a online radio stream???

No. 1 Union City Hosts No. 2 Nashville Christian School

Possibly one of the biggest football games in War Memorial Stadium history will take place Friday night in the semi-finals of the Class-A playoffs.

The (12-0) No. 1 ranked Union City Golden Tornadoes will play host to the state’s No. 2 ranked (12-0) Nashville Christian School Eagles.

The game will feature two high powered offenses, with Union City averaging 55.4 points per game, while the Eagles have averaged just under 43 points per game.

Both teams have also been very stingy on the defensive side, with Nashville Christian allowing about 6.5 points per game, with Union City averaging only 9.5 points per game.  Coach Darren Bowling said he anticipates a great ballgame and a packed house when the two teams meet Friday night.

The two teams met last season in the semi-finals in Nashville, with Union City holding on down the stretch for a 42-34 win.

Friday night’s game can be heard on 1057 WQAK “The Quake†starting with broadcast time at 6:30, kickoff will begin at 7:00.

This banner is at the top of the website.......

WQAKFM-GOLDEN-TORNADOES-LISTEN-BANNER-co

http://www.thunderboltradio.com/the-quake/

Edited by NCSdad1962