Nashville Christian at Union City - West Semi-Finals

MisterObjective

Is Union City going to move up to 2A, next year?  Or, will they continue in 1A?  I heard they fell just a few students shy of being 2A. 

Anyone know?

Well if they are 1a when the state has 6 classifications, then what do you think would happen when we go to 5 classifications? Hint: you can actually have more students than last year and stay 1a.

From my understanding, Union City is actually a pretty small school, enrollment wise.

If this was in Nashville I would attend. I would love to watch the 2014 1A State Championship game one week early. These two teams were the two I identified after the 2013 season as the teams to beat. They are simply on a different level than the rest of 1A this year.

Union City 35

NCS. 14

Edited by TheAmbassador

If this was in Nashville I would attend. I would love to watch the 2014 1A State Championship game one week early. These two teams were the two I identified after the 2013 season as the teams to beat. They are simply on a different level than the rest of 1A this year.

Union City 42

NCS. 21

It would be wild if a cinderella team rose up and won like a Nashville Christian,Monterey or Coalfield. Union City better enjoy this Championship,I hear they lose most of the team(And their Middle School football teams are short on talent) and will be rebuilding in 2015.

Edited by BigDave1967

It would be wild if a cinderella team rose up and won like a Nashville Christian,Monterey or Coalfield. Union City better enjoy this Championship,I hear they lose most of the team and will be rebuilding in 2015.

Nashville Christian would be an upset. Those other two better hope whoever wins this one breaks down on the way to Cookeville. I will give you the east winner and 35 next week.

Union City 35

NCS. 14

Who are u for u have run your mouth all about how great Ncs is don't jump off the bandwagon now. Ncs wins 24-21 Ambassador do us a favor and don't get back on here for the eagles again and don't make the trip east next week.Loser!!!!

I don't think either team scores over 17 points in this game IV been wrong one time in my life.. When I was 7 thought I had to fart and pooped my pants but that's the only time IV been wrong..NCS 13 UC 7 just my guess

LOL!! I hope you are right. I think the scores will be a little higher.

Funny thing is, if NCS holds UC to only 7 points, there will be many on the UC side that will have the same problem you had the only time you were wrong! Hahahah!

Edited by NCSDad54