Nashville Christian at Union City - West Semi-Finals

MisterObjective

You are a youngster. I can tell because you show your immaturity so well. My whole life is more than a person of your adolescence can understand. This is just fun for me. As far as hitting a nerve. .....You are the one who is admittedly upset. Now I will leave you to the powers that be. See ya junior.

UC Alum,

Sorry, didn't mean to hit a nerve. I had just been hearing that UC really didn't want to play 1A. They consistently have really good football and basketball teams.  They're playing small schools that have enrollments of 200 to 250 while they have what?  360 to 370, or something like that? 

But hey, if UC wants to play 1A, legally they can....so, go for it. 

I got an idea...Why don't Greenfield, Gleason and Sharon combine ?...They could call it South Weakley County H-S...They could stay Orange/Black since two of the three have those colors and have a Bulldog with a stinger as a mascot...They could even pull some kids from McKenzie...That way they could still be 1A in both basketball and football BUT have a nice brand new school with awesome facilities...Then, they to could be continually asked to move up to 2A in football...

Edited by Purple & Gold Standard

I got an idea...Why don't Greenfield, Gleason and Sharon combine ?...They could call it South Weakley County H-S...They could stay Orange/Black since two of the three have those colors and have a Bulldog with a stinger as a mascot...They could even pull some kids from McKenzie...That way they could still be 1A in both basketball and football BUT have a nice brand new school with awesome facilities...Then, they to could be continually asked to move up to 2A in football...L

LOL P&G. I think UC pulls away in 2nd half. Cant believe im saying this but, Go Tornadoes!

• Upvote 1

Well, fair or not, I hate the privates ! No mercy toilet bowls! Vortex the war beagles down the vortex! ;-/. Unless the private school parents buy off the refs, NCS is playing their last game. Not a UC fan, but all the recruiting in Nashville ain't gonna help against this UC team.

Nice post hog. Only many parents at NCS don't have that extra money. They spend it to make sure their kids get a good education at a nice school. My kids are zoned for Hillwood, a school that is outdated by 25 years. They swap coaches regularly and as a whole, there is no pride in athletics. There facilities are embarrassing for the the neighborhood they are in. There is more money within 5 miles of the school than you can

count. Put yourself in someone else's shoes, cause the tuition I pay takes a lot of other things away. Sometimes you have to do what's best for your kid. It's obvious you're not a UC fan, just another fan of a team that didn't make it.

NCS4REAL I apologize again. For some reason I am confusing you with another poster. VolsAlumni is one guy that needs to go. Ucdiditagain is a veteran poster and he simply says what he thinks. He does get the competition riled up. He will also congratulate you if you win. He has never made a personal threat to anyone that I can recall. I will defend him as a UC poster even though he can be very crass. He's a good guy. I know this new guy posting for NCS is probably a former player and possibly played last year. If not he hasn't been gone very long. He is just a young guy who is trying to support his team but in the wrong way. If you are gonna post on the T you have to have a thick skin and learn to respond in appropriate ways. Every team has a poster or two that can talk smack. For you guys its Kenny lol

NCS4REAL I apologize again. For some reason I am confusing you with another poster. VolsAlumni is one guy that needs to go. Ucdiditagain is a veteran poster and he simply says what he thinks. He does get the competition riled up. He will also congratulate you if you win. He has never made a personal threat to anyone that I can recall. I will defend him as a UC poster even though he can be very crass. He's a good guy. I know this new guy posting for NCS is probably a former player and possibly played last year. If not he hasn't been gone very long. He is just a young guy who is trying to support his team but in the wrong way. If you are gonna post on the T you have to have a thick skin and learn to respond in appropriate ways. Every team has a poster or two that can talk smack. For you guys its Kenny lol

Well I noticed all his posts on here were deleted so hopefully he's gone from here

Just a fan of Union City Sports of all kinds.  Taking up for my school and always will.  Sorry if offended anyone and not an intention of doing so.  But many times all of us or most of use will make a quote that someone takes completely out of context and add words that were not there.  After all, this is a forum where we take up for our schools taking about all sports, band and others.   I've not said anything and for sure not as bad as some others on this posting(s) and other subjects that some people do.  No bad language or anything, never have, never will.  I'm Not able to go to all sporting events as I'm often out of town but have seen some football games.  I depend on others to fill me in.   Hope to be there this Friday night as I should be in town.  Go Tornadoes !  And BigSwo and JDOGG80...thanks for taking up for me.  I've been posting on Coach T for years as my only communications from fans who were at the games when I couldn't be.  I'm chillin' from some of these posters before they get me even more fired up.  But still monitoring from the backfield.