Nashville Christian at Union City - West Semi-Finals

MisterObjective

Just a fan of Union City Sports of all kinds.  Taking up for my school and always will.  Sorry if offended anyone and not an intention of doing so.  But many times all of us or most of use will make a quote that someone takes completely out of context and add words that were not there.  After all, this is a forum where we take up for our schools taking about all sports, band and others.   I've not said anything and for sure not as bad as some others on this posting(s) and other subjects that some people do.  No bad language or anything, never have, never will.  I'm Not able to go to all sporting events as I'm often out of town but have seen some football games.  I depend on others to fill me in.   Hope to be there this Friday night as I should be in town.  Go Tornadoes !  And BigSwo and JDOGG80...thanks for taking up for me.  I've been posting on Coach T for years as my only communications from fans who were at the games when I couldn't be.  I'm chillin' from some of these posters before they get me even more fired up.  But still monitoring from the backfield.

See what you get yourself into ??.... :roflolk: 

Just a fan of Union City Sports of all kinds. Taking up for my school and always will. Sorry if offended anyone and not an intention of doing so. But many times all of us or most of use will make a quote that someone takes completely out of context and add words that were not there. After all, this is a forum where we take up for our schools taking about all sports, band and others. I've not said anything and for sure not as bad as some others on this posting(s) and other subjects that some people do. No bad language or anything, never have, never will. I'm Not able to go to all sporting events as I'm often out of town but have seen some football games. I depend on others to fill me in. Hope to be there this Friday night as I should be in town. Go Tornadoes ! And BigSwo and JDOGG80...thanks for taking up for me. I've been posting on Coach T for years as my only communications from fans who were at the games when I couldn't be. I'm chillin' from some of these posters before they get me even more fired up. But still monitoring from the backfield.

I've never noticed your posts going too far. Friendly trash talk is always fun but some as we have noticed take it too far to where they start with the language and threats. Keep doing what you do and dont let people like the one from last night keep that from you. I will always have my fellow UC faithful's back. Now lets focus on the challenge we have friday.

Just finished watching UC's last two games. My favorite part was watching UC #6 run through and over a Dresden player for a TD. Nice!!!

If UC has any weaknesses it is probably pass defense and/or the right side of the defensive line. Other than that, it's just pretty solid. Running up the middle on UC is pointless and looked extremely painful for those who tried. 

Reviewing the board from this weekend was quite comical! I wonder how many screen names Big Dan has as it looks like he's got a new one. He loves jumping on the NCS bandwagon this time of year. 

Swo, I'm anxious to watch y'all's offensive line go against ncs defensive line. Ncs is huge up front and they move pretty good to be so big. Just pushing them out of the way to open holes will be a task but I know y'all are good up front. Keep an eye out on 34, he's about 6'4 and 340 pounds and is a freshman! I don't think they have been challenged up front like UC will challenge them, WC was missing too many players and their best lineman was battling a knee injury so it will be fun to watch a healthy line battle it out with them!

Swo, I'm anxious to watch y'all's offensive line go against ncs defensive line. Ncs is huge up front and they move pretty good to be so big. Just pushing them out of the way to open holes will be a task but I know y'all are good up front. Keep an eye out on 34, he's about 6'4 and 340 pounds and is a freshman! I don't think they have been challenged up front like UC will challenge them, WC was missing too many players and their best lineman was battling a knee injury so it will be fun to watch a healthy line battle it out with them!

Man I hope he's not 340. He'll be starting basketball two weeks from tomorrow. That may be rough at 340.