Nashville Christian at Union City - West Semi-Finals

MisterObjective

Hey Frog, the players at NCS are coming over there to take the victory from UC. They barely stopped us last year but this is 2014. Much improved team with lots of team speed. Ask the Guru about it, he saw us play against CA. Anyway it will be a battle and I expect the score to be 35 to 24 NCS

Wait a minute. We barely stopped you? Really? To my recollection after the first score by NCS UC lead by as much as 3 scores in that game. Barely stopped you? I will give NCS credit for making a valiant effort to come back from behind. But we had command of that game the whole time. I find your comment hilarious. Barely stopped you? NCS didn't stop UC. There were two fumbles that were key. One on our first possession and another when we were threatening to score in the fourth. It wasn't UC going for onside kicks in the fourth quarter. I can't believe what I just read.

UC is know doubt tough and some great kids to... Just kind of a couple idiot fans that don't know football that acts as if it's gonna be A blow out ... I can PROMISE you UC will have to play physical and earn every yard they get on offense .. I think neither team scores over 17 points say what U want but our team hasn't got worse or smaller since last year... It will be a battle anybody's game till the end I think.

One more thing. No one has scored 35 points on our defense all season. Not even close. Trenton had the team to do it but.......our defense shut them down. With the exception of two long pass plays Trenton got very little on our defense. I will bet you a coke that NCS doesn't have the overall team speed that Trenton has. I like your style. Keep believing though. No harm in that.

Wait a minute. We barely stopped you? Really? To my recollection after the first score by NCS UC lead by as much as 3 scores in that game. Barely stopped you? I will give NCS credit for making a valiant effort to come back from behind. But we had command of that game the whole time. I find your comment hilarious. Barely stopped you? NCS didn't stop UC. There were two fumbles that were key. One on our first possession and another when we were threatening to score in the fourth. It wasn't UC going for onside kicks in the fourth quarter. I can't believe what I just read.

In fairness, I'm assuming he meant the very end of the game. It was after all one play away from mass chaos. If he meant the rest of the game, well... You know it was an up hill battle.

What an effort on behalf of our QB in the 2nd half. He could walk away from football with absolutely no regrets. As for the question about who was lost to graduation, he was one of those players.

Keep laughing. If you were at the game you remember the sweat poring off your forehead. You sure as sh_t didn't have command at the end of the game last year. Let me enlighten you- we were behind and you do on-sides kicks to get it back. Look forward to seeing us take UC down. Probably wont stop the mouths from running on your fans and you though.

I was there my confused friend. No sir there was no sweat pouring from my forehead. Why? Because we had control. You obviously don't understand that. We never panicked. We stayed poised and won the game. I think you are just very hopeful. Hope is good. By the way you are doing your own share of running your mouth. UC is ready for anything that NCS will bring to us. If NCS comes in and wins the game I will be the first to congratulate you. But get it right. UC held off a valiant effort. Barely stopped you? That's a joke.

Lose three and probably gain six

I like you wildcat, but you're starting to sound like a little girl. The we make no excuses and play anybody attitude I heard a few weeks ago has been downgraded to constant crying. I hope y'all are not instilling this attitude in your youngsters. It's a mindset that does nothing but harm those young men. I never heard a peep in 2011. Only bring it on.

Sounds like the game is over Friday boys you UC players can just relax and take it easy... Congrats ... Maybe we can try again next year UCDIDITAGAIN says it's over... But yet he is worried about a private school but yet look how UC operates ...

Sir...you need to go to the eye doctor if you can afford one.  Where do I post any score and how much we win by ??  We are 1 0 0 % public and all money raised by donars in past.  We don't pay our school kids for their education.

I like you wildcat, but you're starting to sound like a little girl. The we make no excuses and play anybody attitude I heard a few weeks ago has been downgraded to constant crying. I hope y'all are not instilling this attitude in your youngsters. It's a mindset that does nothing but harm those young men. I never heard a peep in 2011. Only bring it on.

WC has and always will play whoever lines up in front of them! It's just after attending the ncs vs ca game last night and talking to several of y'all's fans that has kinda ruffled my feathers a little. I have always respected ncs and thought y'all was one of the programs that did things right, but now I don't know. And on top of that one guy made the remark that ncs goes out and finds these players then has to worry about Ensworth taking them away!

Keep laughing. If you were at the game you remember the sweat poring off your forehead. You sure as sh_t didn't have command at the end of the game last year. Let me enlighten you- we were behind and you do on-sides kicks to get it back. Look forward to seeing us take UC down. Probably wont stop the mouths from running on your fans and you though.

I understand now. You just joined the T today. I know not to take you serious now.