Nashville Christian at Union City - West Semi-Finals

MisterObjective

Hes going to be a special player the next three years for y'all! He will get better each year, good as he is now he's still a freshman and still has a lot to learn.

I think football was an afterthought a few years ago. He just keeps getting bigger. He is a phenomenal basketball player. He will make some jaws drop when they see the 300 pounder handle the rock and drop 3's.

As his football IQ gets to that of his basketball IQ, he will be an absolute force. Everybody is really proud of his progress and looking forward to his next few years.

I think football was an afterthought a few years ago. He just keeps getting bigger. He is a phenomenal basketball player. He will make some jaws drop when they see the 300 pounder handle the rock and drop 3's.

As his football IQ gets to that of his basketball IQ, he will be an absolute force. Everybody is really proud of his progress and looking forward to his next few years.

I hope WC gets to see him again in the playoffs next year, going to be fun to watch him progress! Don't know if we will have any lineman to matchup with y'all next year though!

He should go ahead and get some gassers in this week. He'll be slapping the boards come Monday. Matter of fact...he will probably be ready, after running around in circles trying to find the football Friday night.

New rule on CoachT.

If YOUR team wins less than 3 games in the current season, then you are to remain silent on the message boards after the regular season. (e.g. - Poster I is a fan of Team C. Team C's regular season record is 1-9, gives up 367 points and scores 178, only beating a 2-8 team.

Poster I should refrain from jumping on Team U's bandwagon and posting comically challenged commentary (CCC) about Team N or its players especially if team N has previously visited Poster I's rat hole town and monkey stomped Team C in the last two years.

A MIGHTY offense vs a MIGHTY defense, can NCS stop the offensive powerhouse of UC? Will they let us actually return the ball? I cant remember the last time a team actually kicked the ball to us.

I'd say we both are pretty mighty on each side of the ball. But in all reality that is what it is going to come down to. If what happened last year happens this year(35 first half points) it could be a long night. I don't think that will be the case however. This game should at minimum be broadcast over basic cable somewhere. Heck, get the ESPN crew in here! Its going to be a great game and may the best team win. Good luck to UC and NC. Go Eagles!

And one thing I think a lot of people are forgetting about is the NCS East Nash game. NCS dominated that game from start to finish. East Nash beat Pearl-Cohn. Folks Pearl-Cohn is in the 4A semi-finals. So for everyone who keeps on with the whole NCS hasn't played anyone gig, it needs to stop. This team is for real. And I'm not saying NCS could beat pearl because east nash beat them, but you have to take that into account when talking about how many tough teams both of these teams have played. Go Eagles!

Edited by EagleFan4

I have nothing to do with either of the alumni s but I love a great game been following these 2 all year this will be one for the record book and if any one can stop UC explosive offence and aggressive defense NCS is it.....goin to make my 65mile drive to watch 2 school play there hearts out....but if I have to pick I'm keeping it in the west less GO TORNADOS

I have nothing to do with either of the alumni s but I love a great game been following these 2 all year this will be one for the record book and if any one can stop UC explosive offence and aggressive defense NCS is it.....goin to make my 65mile drive to watch 2 school play there hearts out....but if I have to pick I'm keeping it in the west less GO TORNADOS