Nashville Christian at Union City - West Semi-Finals

MisterObjective

We saw it earlier. Looks really good.

Thank you sir. When I first heard about the purple field I didn't know what to think about it. When I saw it I was like "this is great". I think this will be a new tradition for us now. At least as long as the Parks and Recreation have charge of the field.

I'm a parent and Iv coached enough to know part of you UC fans don't have a clue about football little lone NCS you talk out your $&@ a lot .. It's one thing to support your team another to sound stupid...

you need to read your post and rethink making comments about being stupid. My 9 yr old can put a sentence together with correct spelling better than that. Come on man.

It is not that we are that good it's just that Halls was that bad. We had freshman in the 4th quarter and they still scored. What are you supposed to do? Now we are a good football team. But we had several one play possessions in that game. 1 play 1 score. That's what happened. Judge us if you want.

Where about is this flag pole? Remember you telling us there was more than one, don't really wanna go back through the pages...