Nashville Christian at Union City - West Semi-Finals

MisterObjective

Believe me, NOBODY from UC thinks this will be a cakewalk...We all know NCS is a very good, well coached bunch...We all  know this will be a stern test...NCS is very talented but you know what, we are to...To be the best, you got to beat the best and right now we are #1, we are the defending state champion and we are the ones sporting the 25 game winning streak...We are the ones not getting on that bus and riding 2-2 1/2 hours...So ya'll be careful and enjoy yourselves...I hope Union City is a great host...I'm not in the crowd wanting a close game...Personally, I'd like to see a running clock blow-out...Close games are rough on the ole ticker...

The time is near....

Edited by Purple & Gold Standard

I forgot UC is so great .. Heck they won by 70 on HALL They should be so proud.. Congrats YALL are great...

It is not that we are that good it's just that Halls was that bad. We had freshman in the 4th quarter and they still scored. What are you supposed to do? Now we are a good football team. But we had several one play possessions in that game. 1 play 1 score. That's what happened. Judge us if you want.