Semifinal Adamsville at Peabody

BigBlacknGold

Hold up little guy , we ain't giving up the under dog role that easy ! With all of Peabody's speed and prolific offense plus the Ross factor we the dogs! 😜

Who is Ross?

On paper Aville should be the favorite no doubt. 4 straight semifinals is hard to pick against. Big,seasoned linemen, hard running backs, one of the best receivers in West TN, great coaching, great fans, great uniforms, and a winning tradition. I can see why most folks are picking you.

Peabody is still relatively unknown outside NW TN. But Adamsville is a known brand.

Either way in case I don't talk to you guys again, have a Happy Thanksgiving and a safe trip up to our little cow pasture!

Who is Ross?

On paper Aville should be the favorite no doubt. 4 straight semifinals is hard to pick against. Big,seasoned linemen, hard running backs, one of the best receivers in West TN, great coaching, great fans, great uniforms, and a winning tradition. I can see why most folks are picking you.

Peabody is still relatively unknown outside NW TN. But Adamsville is a known brand.

Either way in case I don't talk to you guys again, have a Happy Thanksgiving and a safe trip up to our little cow pasture!

My bad !!! The Woods factor!!

And yeah our uniforms are pretty nice! Sold a lot of bbq for those !

Happy Thanksgiving !

hoping everyone has a happy thanksgiving and great time with their families tomorrow.  There is a mystique of practicing on Thanksgiving Day enjoy it.  

No one from A'ville has said that we have the skill players to match up with Trentons speed.  We do have some pretty good skill guys ourselves though.  This game is going to come down to turnovers and the punting game.  I feel like both teams pooch kick all night as to not give up a big TD there.  WE are coming with a huge crowd and i hope you are ready for a rowdy bunch.  No disrespect for the TIDE we are just focused and seem to be peaking at the right time.  Everyone is excited for their team as they should be.  Good luck to both teams and may it be injury free from both sides.