Semifinal Adamsville at Peabody

BigBlacknGold

The truth hurts. Facts do not lie.[/

Worry about mowing your field and putting your best foot forward instead of showing your a&$ in the county rivalry game, sure lost a lot of potential athletes that night with actions, the score, and the deplorable conditions. This is a championship caliber thread you don't belong, be gone!

We prefer hiring someone from Adamsville to mow our grass. Don't know how the Bobcats lost any potential athletes that night. Our coach stood up for his team. Our coach is not the one backing out of the rivalry. One last thing, I do not think AHS has won any championships lately either.

Your life must really suck with all your negative nancy crap. Grow up. Support the kids from your county or dont your choice but how dare you come on a message board hiding behind a screen name and bash what these young men have worked so hard at building. Have pride in your county. You're taking years off your life with all the hate and bittetness you harbor.

Edited by cardfan

Peabody has a suspect kickoff coverage. Adamsville has a stud returning kicks. Losing Rico Buchanan was a huge loss not just on defense but he was a monster on special teams coverage.

I don't look for either Coach to kick it deep. We know all about #17 and I'm sure the Cardinals staff knows of #89 & #23. I again call special teams a wash.

I look for Adamsville to try to run between the tackles and mix in a play action pass. I feel like it's the best chance they have to move the ball successfully, but don't think they can consistently enough to win.

Peabody will attack the edges and with the deep pass.If the pass is not there, #7 will pull it down a go. He is an OK runner lol.

The thing is Adamsville can run between the tackles very well. We also can run to the edges. So dont fall asleep on us just yet.

Exactly. Both teams will do what they do. Adamsville is an excellent between the tackles team. Very Blue collar. My brand of ball right there. Smash mouth! Union City is the only team that could do it consistently thus far, but who knows. Forgive me if I don't believe y'all will ever beat us to the edge or out flank us.