Semifinal Adamsville at Peabody

BigBlacknGold

Never said anything about being the best !! Just said we've built a program, we've came a long way ! Go polish your coaches basketballs !!!

So when someone questions something about your team all you can say is go polish your basketballs lol.. And we all know yall are not the best you will find that out Friday..

Peabody 49

Aville 28

Edited by big_mike0307

lol love the haters we play better as the under dogs anyway.  I am not gonna argue with anyone the rest of this week.  They bumped their heads and i am a believer in the program that is Adamsville.   Its ok i can sleep at night knowing that our program is changing the lives of young men everyday and for that i am more proud than anything.  You guys are smoking something if you think peabody scores 49

lol love the haters we play better as the under dogs anyway.  I am not gonna argue with anyone the rest of this week.  They bumped their heads and i am a believer in the program that is Adamsville.   Its ok i can sleep at night knowing that our program is changing the lives of young men everyday and for that i am more proud than anything.  You guys are smoking something if you think peabody scores 49

Just trolls! When they get under someone's skin they go after them!! Everybody with a screen name is such a bad ####!! LOL

Peabody will be the best team we've seen all year ! Great coach , great players ! We'll have to play mistake free football! I think we have began to peak at the right time ! These boys are hungry for another shot at gold ! At this point no one wants their season to end ! Will be and exciting time for one team and a sad one for the other ! Do I think we can win this game ? Of course I do, do I think we can lose Friday ? Of course ! If your practicing on Thanksgiving your a pretty good team !

Edited by Redrage1990

In regards to the game, it is my firm belief that the state championship game is being played in Trenton this week. One factor that I think will be most important and one that has not been talked about yet is that the Adamsville players have been in this type of game situation before. No Trenton player has ever played in a state semi final. There is something to be said for that one bit of experience.

Defensively, I am going to give the edge to Trenton. The pass defense of the Golden Tide is very good. It was the best that I saw all season long. They all have good instincts, great speed, and they are in the right place at the right time for the most part. Very athletic line backers and a solid D line that will put enormous amounts of pressure on the larger and slower O line of Adamsville.

On offense, the WR's as a unit are the fastest in West Tennessee. The QB does not have to be precise with his passes. All he has to do is get the ball to the WR and they can have you picking up your jock in an instant.

While I think that Trenton has the better RB, Adamsville has much more depth at that position. I agree that Ross Burcham is a difference making playmaker. I just don't see Trenton letting him get an opportunity to burn them with a KO return. Trenton will either kick away from him or pooch kick it and force Adamsville to fair catch even though they might be sacrificing some yardage. I also think that the DB's for Trenton will neutralize Burcham as a WR.

If Adamsville is to win, their offensive line will have to step up its play. If they can handle the quickness of the Trenton D line and LB's, I can see Adamsville winning in a grind it out type of style. If Adamsville has trouble with the defensive speed, it could be a tough night for The Ville. Defensively, Adamville will have to find a way to contain the freakish speed that is Trenton football. Don't forget, size wise, Trenton can match up pretty well with Adamsville.

I am leaning towards Trenton and their overall speed in this game. However, it is Adamsville who has the intangibles on their side in this game.

Like I said earlier, it is my firm belief that the state championship game is being played this weekend in Trenton.

Good post, we like to grit and grind! We are a blue collar team and experience should help, will be close either way, mistakes and turnovers will make the difference.

Peabody is a very good football team. But they are susceptible to the what the heck turnover. First half of their game with UC they really hung around and at the end of the 2nd quarter 2 fumbles in their on territory leading to 2 UC touchdowns. Went from down 14-10 with the football to down 28-10. Really changed the outlook of the game. If they can keep the ball off the ground and hit the long passes they did against UC I think they can win the gold ball. Good luck to both teams on friday