Semifinal Adamsville at Peabody

BigBlacknGold

We be ready dont you worry none your sweatervester. We have faced speed before. The key to stopping speed is getting to them before they take off. We didnt struggle with your speed we struggled with the fact your qb could thread a needle and always picked the right receiver no matter the coverage. 11 players to the football helps on speed. Peabody is fast and very good. We cant let them get in open field. I think this one comes down to takeaways. The team with the most wins.

Just a little fact for you.

Aville has only been held to under 28 points twice this year. Once by a 4a district champ and once by a 5a district champ. We won both of those games. Our defense only had one bad game all year and that was against Tca. Mtp had tons of speed too but they couldnt get going either

We be ready dont you worry none your sweatervester. We have faced speed before. The key to stopping speed is getting to them before they take off. We didnt struggle with your speed we struggled with the fact your qb could thread a needle and always picked the right receiver no matter the coverage. 11 players to the football helps on speed. Peabody is fast and very good. We cant let them get in open field. I think this one comes down to takeaways. The team with the most wins.

The key to stopping speed is getting to them before they takeoff ? You going to jump offside all night and get to them before they snap the ball. Peabody by 20

TCA is the only common opponent. TCA scored 49 on Adamsville and 37 on Trenton. Adamsville could not stop our skill players and they won't be able to stop Peabodys skill players. Peabodys skill players are faster than TCA's. Peabodys defense struggled against the run when they played Huntingdon and I think that gives Adamsville some hope. Peabodys defense is very solid and can hold Aville to 28 or less. If they hold AVille to 28 they will win. Adamsville's only hope is for Peabody to put it on the ground and they are susceptible to doing that. They fumbled 4 times against TCA but had nice bounces and only lost one. Kicking game is about even. I think an X factor is Ross Burcham returning kicks for AVILLE. He has really good speed but the main issue is that he is hard to tackle at 6'5 220. I think he could be a difference maker.

Peabody by 14. They will win Gold Ball. Fastest team I have seen in 2A in a long time. Probably will win 1A next year.

This isn't about TCA you turd! You're done! Go play checkers or whatever you old folks do at the home!!  :popcorneater:

TCA is the only common opponent. TCA scored 49 on Adamsville and 37 on Trenton. Adamsville could not stop our skill players and they won't be able to stop Peabodys skill players. Peabodys skill players are faster than TCA's. Peabodys defense struggled against the run when they played Huntingdon and I think that gives Adamsville some hope. Peabodys defense is very solid and can hold Aville to 28 or less. If they hold AVille to 28 they will win. Adamsville's only hope is for Peabody to put it on the ground and they are susceptible to doing that. They fumbled 4 times against TCA but had nice bounces and only lost one. Kicking game is about even. I think an X factor is Ross Burcham returning kicks for AVILLE. He has really good speed but the main issue is that he is hard to tackle at 6'5 220. I think he could be a difference maker.

Peabody by 14. They will win Gold Ball. Fastest team I have seen in 2A in a long time. Probably will win 1A next year.

There's a common theme coming from the Stangs and Lions !!! "They beat us so they must be the best" !! And I can understand your logic , but we'll go ahead and make the drive up to T town and see how it plays out ! Edited by Redrage1990

This isn't about TCA you turd! You're done! Go play checkers or whatever you old folks do at the home!!  :popcorneater:

No reason for you to get ugly here unless you are just upset because your precious Milan Bulldogs are going to get mercy ruled AGAIN on your home field.  TCAIntense knows and understands football very well.  I'd take what he has to say about a game as gospel any day of the week.

In regards to the game, it is my firm belief that the state championship game is being played in Trenton this week.  One factor that I think will be most important and one that has not been talked about yet is that the Adamsville players have been in this type of game situation before.  No Trenton player has ever played in a state semi final.  There is something to be said for that one bit of experience.  

Defensively, I am going to give the edge to Trenton.  The pass defense of the Golden Tide is very good.  It was the best that I saw all season long. They all have good instincts, great speed, and they are in the right place at the right time for the most part.  Very athletic line backers and a solid D line that will put enormous amounts of pressure on the larger and slower O line of Adamsville.  

On offense, the WR's as a unit are the fastest in West Tennessee.  The QB does not have to be precise with his passes.  All he has to do is get the ball to the WR and they can have you picking up your jock in an instant.  

While I think that Trenton has the better RB, Adamsville has much more depth at that position. I agree that Ross Burcham is a difference making playmaker.  I just don't see Trenton letting him get an opportunity to burn them with a KO return.  Trenton will either kick away from him or pooch kick it and force Adamsville to fair catch even though they might be sacrificing some yardage.  I also think that the DB's for Trenton will neutralize Burcham as a WR.  

If Adamsville is to win, their offensive line will have to step up its play.  If they can handle the quickness of the Trenton D line and LB's, I can see Adamsville winning in a grind it out type of style.  If Adamsville has trouble with the defensive speed, it could be a tough night for The Ville.  Defensively, Adamville will have to find a way to contain the freakish speed that is Trenton football.  Don't forget, size wise, Trenton can match up pretty well with Adamsville.

I am leaning towards Trenton and their overall speed in this game.  However, it is Adamsville who has the intangibles on their side in this game.  

Like I said earlier, it is my firm belief that the state championship game is being played this weekend in Trenton.

Im just calling it like I saw it. You did struggle tackling James Bond due to his speed and quickness. You struggled with Harper last year. Do I think AVILLE can win? Absolutely. Trenton will struggle with your run game. It's just the facts. Doesn't mean I don't think both teams are not great teams. They are both great teams. I just think the overall team speed will be difficult to overcome. Another factor is Trenton's coach. He's proven himself at South Panola and he is arguably the best coach in west Tenn. Gray is a good one as well but I think Woods has a slight advantage due to experience. This will be a fun game to watch. I do believe winner will win it all. Good luck to the Cards! Represent 15A well. You always do!

No reason for you to get ugly here unless you are just upset because your precious Milan Bulldogs are going to get mercy ruled AGAIN on your home field. TCAIntense knows and understands football very well. I'd take what he has to say about a game as gospel any day of the week.

Hey hey now Reitz.... He's not a Milan fan and if he is we don't claim him. Take it easy on my boys lol!!!