Semifinal Adamsville at Peabody

BigBlacknGold

There's a common theme coming from the Stangs and Lions !!! "They beat us so they must be the best" !! And I can understand your logic , but we'll go ahead and make the drive up to T town and see how it plays out !

There will be a very common theme between the Golden Tide and the Lions after Friday. We whipped your tails!! Case closed!

There's a common theme coming from the Stangs and Lions !!! "They beat us so they must be the best" !! And I can understand your logic , but we'll go ahead and make the drive up to T town and see how it plays out !

There will be a very common theme between the Golden Tide and the Lions after Friday. We whipped your tails!! Case closed!

I know Trentons got speed, however preseason I picked Adamsville and I guess I will stick with them.  Good luck to both teams though it should be a good game.  Also horse the semfinals are picked to be in quad 3 one year and quad 4 the next that is why game is at Trenton if we wouldve made it we wouldve played at home same with carver and booker t which wouldve been bogus but that is rules and people see it as most fair.

No reason for you to get ugly here unless you are just upset because your precious Milan Bulldogs are going to get mercy ruled AGAIN on your home field. TCAIntense knows and understands football very well. I'd take what he has to say about a game as gospel any day of the week.

Don't get your panties in a wad!! You guys are way to sensitive and such an easy target!!

Yall played your best game and we played our 2nd worst ! Yall never have an never will "whip" us ! Nothing about TCA is physical! Next year Yall we be mediocre at best ! Case closed!

Next year yall won't even be close to mediocre!! Our best game? You are silly! We beat a team that yall couldn't hold a candle to (ECS). Whose won two of last three games played? Who? Who?

Haha whipped no. Beat yes. Whipped is when physically dominate which you never have or will and is by more than one score. Bounce the basketballs until this ones over then just maybe some of tou old friends might let your ride to cookeville with them

You obviously wasn't around in 2010. That was a whooping! Now the next two years we took a whipping due to our youth. I have no problem admitting that. 2010 was a 3 or 4 TD win by TCA.