Semifinal Adamsville at Peabody

BigBlacknGold

You know its all in fun. But this game is one for the ages. A high powered offense against a stingy defense that will flat out hit you. A good offense that will face a fast defense. This one will come down to turnovers. He who has them warms up the gym. I been watching trenton over last few years and I know the history of their coach. It wasnt called the university of south panola for no reason. I do think however if we take care of the football and limit the big play by peabody we can win this. Sure as heck gonna give it a try next week. Something about the mystique of practicing on thanksgiving it affects folks

We be ready dont you worry none your sweatervester. We have faced speed before. The key to stopping speed is getting to them before they take off. We didnt struggle with your speed we struggled with the fact your qb could thread a needle and always picked the right receiver no matter the coverage. 11 players to the football helps on speed. Peabody is fast and very good. We cant let them get in open field. I think this one comes down to takeaways. The team with the most wins.

You will need a lot of turnovers by the tide to win this game... TP qb is the fastest kid I've seen this year he has sec type speed... He takes the snap and gets upfield you won't be able to hit him b4 he gets going... You won't stop him only hope to contain him.. Have a feeling he is gonna do to you what Harper did to you last year in title game

Edited by big_mike0307

Yall played your best game and we played our 2nd worst ! Yall never have an never will "whip" us ! Nothing about TCA is physical! Next year Yall we be mediocre at best ! Case closed!

Yall was always less than mediocre until yall got all the Bobcats to play for yall lol... Keep it real yall are a 2a team with 80 kids dressed out and yall better win it this year because fun is over next year when trezvant drops down to 2a

Yall was always less than mediocre until yall got all the Bobcats to play for yall lol... Keep it real yall are a 2a team with 80 kids dressed out and yall better win it this year because fun is over next year when trezvant drops down to 2a

It's called building a program ! We are 2a and we only dress 60+ , Mcnasty dressed 90+ ! We don't have Bobcats only Cardinals ! Bring on Trezvant !!