Semifinal Adamsville at Peabody

BigBlacknGold

Wall Street Grill on 45 as you are leaving Humboldt heading to Trenton. Incredible food! Very nice atmosphere. Only problem for you Aville fans is that it's owned by a TCA LION family! Lol. Great home cooked food. Much better than the chains!! I plan to stop there on my way to the game. Maybe you Redbirds can buy my supper!

Edited by TCAIntense

Any good places to eat in T-town ?

I recommend a place called This Is It BBQ.  It is on Eaton St.  and is across the street from the stock yards and is just east of downtown.. only a mile or two from the stadium  too.  He closes at about 630.  Great sandwhiches.

You're right Reitz, I had the name wrong. I have had the good fortune to visit a bunch of the best in BBQ...This Is It is as good as any !

Kappis is pretty good at Humboldt (152-45 junction), and if you like Q, there's a place across from the livestock barn east of court square..."Here It Is" I believe. Want anything fancy, stop at Jackson.

"This Is It" barbque

El Vallarta Mexican restaurant is really good.

Majestic Steakhouse has been around Trenton for years and years.

All Adamsville is gotta do is watch the Milan/ Trenton film. Peabody scored a total of 7 pts,

and didn't make it past the 50 yrd line in the second half. Trenton doesn't match up well

With bigger stronger teams like Milan or Union City.

Sounds like Adamsville will be the bigger team, so I'm gonna say strength and experience

Wins out.

The Cards win.

The Tide Defense held up pretty well against the Dogs rushing attack that night if memory serves me correctly. They are much better now than back in September. Adamsville is not worlds bigger either. I really don't think either team will be able to run the ball down the others throat all night. I am expecting Peabody to test Adamsville through the air early and often. I know the Cardinals LB's are outstanding against the run, but how well do they cover?

The Tide Defense held up pretty well against the Dogs rushing attack that night if memory serves me correctly. They are much better now than back in September. Adamsville is not worlds bigger either. I really don't think either team will be able to run the ball down the others throat all night. I am expecting Peabody to test Adamsville through the air early and often. I know the Cardinals LB's are outstanding against the run, but how well do they cover?

That is s good question but with 14 ints we can cover alittle !

So a-town is bigger, stronger, more experienced, and has skill players as fast as Peabody. That makes the Tide the dogs in this game. I think you'll find there's a lot of fight in this little dog. ROLL DANG TIDE!!!

Hold up little guy , we ain't giving up the under dog role that easy ! With all of Peabody's speed and prolific offense plus the Ross factor we the dogs! 😜