Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

Joe said tonight we have Clinton, DB, Farragut Anderson County, Karns, Lenior City, McMinn County, Sevier County and Campbell County still need one more Home game. He told the home and away but I did good just getting the teams. But we are playing on week 0, even there is no such thing any more, against Clinton at home.

He already knew how many months, weeks and days until the opening game.

We're losing 6 starters on offense and 4 starters on defense, and a total of 21.

Joe said tonight we have Clinton, DB, Farragut Anderson County, Karns, Lenior City, McMinn County, Sevier County and Campbell County still need one more Home game. He told the home and away but I did good just getting the teams. But we are playing on week 0, even there is no such thing any more, against Clinton at home.

We're losing 6 starters on offense and 4 starters on defense, and a total of 21.

10-0 in the regular season with that schedule

Yeah, but check out a schedule with y'all, Fulton, Catholic, Clinton and Greeneville. That, my dudes, is a b@$#?** gauntlet!!!!! Edited by TomJoad

Oak Ridge just dont have the enrollment they use to.That being said they still have a lot of talent and will win the big one soon.One real bad coach cost us one and really set the program back.But is Darel going to be allowed to play next year.I was told he turns 19 this Dec which would mean he cant play next year.

He turns 18 this December...
  • Upvote 1

I hope you're right but after losing 7 starters on defense including the whole secondary, don't get your hopes up. Not with DB and Sevier County on the schedule

Cats who are the seven starters?  I know of Fleming, Myers, Kazchoa, and Mitchell.  You could say Bonds, but he didn't play defense till late in the season and when he did it was in place of Myers at the same position. 

Edited by OakRidgeKat