Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

:thumb:

My point is this: Why is this being talked about during football season? If my freshman son grows a foot by the time he graduates, he'll choose basketball too. If he shrinks by the time he graduates, then maybe he'll choose soccer. But WHO CARES?? This is football season

My point is this: Why is this being talked about during football season? If my freshman son grows a foot by the time he graduates, he'll choose basketball too. If he shrinks by the time he graduates, then maybe he'll choose soccer. But WHO CARES?? This is football season

When did you become a CoachT moderator and be able to tell folks what they can and can't talk about here? Last I checked Tee is on the football team. Seems to me you just like to get a rise out of folks...Eerily similar to a guy that used to post here, strangely enough.

I'll try to be nice here and point something out to you. Go to "Winter Sports" and then go to the first thing listed, which is "Boys Basketball". That's where all of you can speculate on who will choose basketball if they grow a certain amount. Myself, I'm getting ready for the Halls scrimmage, especially the freshmen portion! You guys talk "growth spurts" if you want!

I'll try to be nice here and point something out to you. Go to "Winter Sports" and then go to the first thing listed, which is "Boys Basketball". That's where all of you can speculate on who will choose basketball if they grow a certain amount. Myself, I'm getting ready for the Halls scrimmage, especially the freshmen portion! You guys talk "growth spurts" if you want!

I believe I'll stay right where I'm at, okie dokie? If you have a problem with something I post do what most grownup humans do....Keep scrolling past and don't comment. Deal?

Way to make nice with the Homers. You might want to look back at older threads and pay attention to how things are done on the OR threads. These guys are the some of the nicest people you could meet.

When did you become a CoachT moderator and be able to tell folks what they can and can't talk about here? Last I checked Tee is on the football team. Seems to me you just like to get a rise out of folks...Eerily similar to a guy that used to post here, strangely enough.

I have no interest in becoming a moderator although if they're smart, they'll ask. I'm not "telling" anyone on here what they can or can't talk about. I'm just astonished that basketball is the topic on here. I'll bet you don't find basketball being talked on the Maryville thread RW. It's football time. Basketball lasts long enough. Give it a break. If my son's growth becomes stunted for some unknown reason, I'm not sure what sport he'll choose.

I have no interest in becoming a moderator although if they're smart, they'll ask. I'm not "telling" anyone on here what they can or can't talk about. I'm just astonished that basketball is the topic on here. I'll bet you don't find basketball being talked on the Maryville thread RW. It's football time. Basketball lasts long enough. Give it a break. If my son's growth becomes stunted for some unknown reason, I'm not sure what sport he'll choose.

I'm astonished as a grown man your panties are in as much of a wad as they are over a simple question I posed. That's what's astonishing.

I'm astonished as a grown man your panties are in as much of a wad as they are over a simple question I posed. That's what's astonishing.

Lol, you're a funny guy SS. Ask your friend RW if they talk basketball on the Maryville football thread. She'll tell you the truth or at least she'll answer you. I bet I know the answer! I'll be at the Halls scrimmage and I hope to meet you there!