Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

We're pumped too. Looking forward to the game. I think y'all will enjoy your time at 1200 dolly parton. Until kickoff

Yep we will enjoy ourselves on the ride up, before and after kick off, at the end of each quarter but the best part will be when we send you back to your den with a Red Butt after we whip it and we are celebrating all the way back to 37830

Roll Wildcats Roll !!!

Edited by NuWildcat

Yep we will enjoy ourselves on the ride up, before and after kick off, at the end of each quarter but the best part will be when we send you back to your den with a Red Butt after we whip it and we are celebrating all the way back to 37830

Roll Wildcats Roll !!!

Wow, that was rude. What insecurity is causing you to be so hostile? And I doubt you'll enjoy the drive up. You heard about traffic in sevier county?

Wow, that was rude. What insecurity is causing you to be so hostile? And I doubt you'll enjoy the drive up. You heard about traffic in sevier county?

Nothing personal Sdot just being confident and passionate in my Wildcats like you are in your Bears. Sorry if I offended you, just having a little competitive fun.

Roll Wildcats Roll !!!!

page 157 you referred to us as "mildcat" fans. I thought QB papa was going to come down on you from the top ring rope with the atomic elbow. I'm with him. I fully expect to enjoy the trip. Leaving at 2 pm to avoid the traffic.