Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

I feel the same as you. Scrimmages are too controlled. They have ZERO impact on play in the playoffs. Playing DB, Sevier County, and Webb in real games will make a difference come playoff time.

And your an idiot! You ask the same questions 20000 different ways! You would agree with FP! I agree with you Double S! While I don't think think it will have an impact on your region, I would much rather "scrimmage" quality teams going into the year!

I watched Heritage scrimmage Gat-Pittman this spring and it was 24-24 going into the forth quarter but the Mountaineers pulled away in the forth but I was very unimpressed. They have two great running backs in Amburn and Wright but the passing game looked like a wounded animal that you would want to put out of it's misery. I can't speak for Halls but I sure can testify for what I seen out at Heritage this spring. You don't get anything out of playing lesser competition if your in the hunt to go to the state.

I agree with you. That's why I'm glad Gaddis scheduled DB, Sevier County, and Webb for the next two seasons.

Froshpop you have been on here what? 2 weeks? How would you know anything about me? Much less that I am a complainer? I haven't even been on here much lately. I'm sorry my comments butthurt you, but as I said scrimmaging Heritage and Halls does nothing for me. Like Nole said I doubt Coach G wanted to actually scrimmage those two teams, but IMO it would've been nice scrimmaging stouter competition. Not sure what's so bad about that? I just like to see my team challenged. Nothing wrong with that. You don't see a squad like Maryville scheduling cupcakes. They schedule the toughest private school in TN. As a proud OR fan it just kind of embarrasses me that we couldn't schedule loftier competition, but so be it. I'll be like you and be satisfied not being challenged.

And while our schedule is tougher this year. I'd like for it to be even tougher. I'm probably crazy for wanting that, but I'm not so much worried about records as I am being prepared for when it truly matters come playoff time. Webb while really good for their classification is in numbers a very small football team. If we lose to them it's going to be bad on us, even though it could happen. I don't know. I guess I still live in the OR glory days when we would suit up and challenge any daggum team.

Froshpop you have been on here what? 2 weeks? How would you know anything about me? Much less that I am a complainer? I haven't even been on here much lately. I'm sorry my comments butthurt you, but as I said scrimmaging Heritage and Halls does nothing for me. Like Nole said I doubt Coach G wanted to actually scrimmage those two teams, but IMO it would've been nice scrimmaging stouter competition. Not sure what's so bad about that? I just like to see my team challenged. Nothing wrong with that. You don't see a squad like Maryville scheduling cupcakes. They schedule the toughest private school in TN. As a proud OR fan it just kind of embarrasses me that we couldn't schedule loftier competition, but so be it. I'll be like you and be satisfied not being challenged.

I'll be called a complainer after we get manhandled by Ensworth Friday lol

And your an idiot! You ask the same questions 20000 different ways! You would agree with FP! I agree with you Double S! While I don't think think it will have an impact on your region, I would much rather "scrimmage" quality teams going into the year!

He reminds me of 91 :) sometimes I miss fightonforwilliamblount. And I too agree with ss, he's usually right

Edited by SdotBears