Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

I'm with you Nole. Given what happened in the spring and now this, the emotional damage is great. We will see how strong these young men are. I'll be interested to hear how Gaddis handles practice tomorrow and what he says to the team. Please let us know. His leadership is needed by our young men.

Cats this is a very strong group of young men with a very strong group of seniors leading the way. Several of these young men are very strong in their faith also and don't mind sharing and leading by example. This is a special group of brothers that are sticking together through the tick and thin of this cruel world and they will come out on top at the end.

Roll Wildcats Roll !!!!

I'm with you Nole. Given what happened in the spring and now this, the emotional damage is great. We will see how strong these young men are. I'll be interested to hear how Gaddis handles practice tomorrow and what he says to the team. Please let us know. His leadership is needed by our young men.

Cats this is a very strong group of young men with a very strong group of seniors leading the way. Several of these young men are very strong in their faith also and don't mind sharing and leading by example. This is a special group of brothers that are sticking together through the tick and thin of this cruel world and they will come out on top at the end.

Roll Wildcats Roll !!!!

Roll Wildcats Roll !!!!

Excellent assessment. I was hoping you would address this.

Excellent assessment. I was hoping you would address this.

Thanks Nole...It's really amazing to watch these guys off the field as it is on the field. Logan has shown me several videos of the guys dancing around and being Goofballs together in the locker room which just goes to show you how close they really are not to mention the amount of time they spend together away from the school and football all together. I believe in my heart they will fight for each other till the end and I truly believe the end this year will be the 15th game of the year.

Roll Wildcats Roll !!!!

Both upgraded from critical to serious yesterday. Its not my place to give specifics (especially if I have the wrong info). Davon is OK and claims he may miss two games at the most. The other two are broken pretty badly. They face a long journey back, but should be fine a ways down the road.

Edited by OR nole

Both upgraded from critical to serious yesterday. Its not my place to give specifics (especially if I have the wrong info). Davon is OK and claims he may miss two games at the most. The other two are broken pretty badly. They face a long journey back, but should be fine a ways down the road.

I hope you are right that would be good news.

I bet the cats are going to be playing some inspired football. It will be the Bears biggest test of the regular season and probably a playoff preview, it should be fun. Hopefully those boys will make a full recovery and we can get back to the HS football smack talk. I think the Bears have a decent shot at the 5A title this year but, I have no doubt the cats will be ready and waiting on them.

GoBears!