Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

My son just talked to a couple friends who visit JN in the hospital. Good news, he is off the ventilator and able to visit with his friends. Obviously, he has a long road ahead of him but it's great to hear that he is improving. I am thankful for answered prayers. Pleas keep praying for these young men.

My son just talked to a couple friends who visit JN in the hospital. Good news, he is off the ventilator and able to visit with his friends. Obviously, he has a long road ahead of him but it's great to hear that he is improving. I am thankful for answered prayers. Pleas keep praying for these young men.

Great to hear 82. I heard some of the boys talking as they were leaving practice. They were gonna shower then go visit him. Edited by rebelwoman87

Hey Nole....what has Gaddis said to the team? How has he handled this? Will he have practice tomorrow? How are the players?

Its been noted Coach Gaddis missed practice Tuesday and there was no practice today (that is usual). Chase saw Coach Gaddis leaving. He said it was obvious something was really wrong. No one knew anything till they were on the field. Coach Miner told the team there was an accident and that it was really bad. Suprisingly, they had a decent practice while wondering if their friends were going to live. Near the end of practice they were told everyone would make it. I think they are really motivated if anything else. I'm not one to worry, but the emotional roller coaster and burnout has me a little concerned. Edited by OR nole

Its been noted Coach Gaddis missed practice Tuesday and there was no practice today (that is usual). Chase saw Coach Gaddis leaving. He said it was obvious something was really wrong. No one knew anything till they were on the field. Coach Miner told the team there was an accident and that it was really bad. Suprisingly, they had a decent practice while wondering if their friends were going to live. Near the end of practice they were told everyone would make it. I think they are really motivated if anything else. I'm not one to worry, but the emotional roller coaster and burnout has me a little concerned.

Its been noted Coach Gaddis missed practice Tuesday and there was no practice today (that is usual). Chase saw Coach Gaddis leaving. He said it was obvious something was really wrong. No one knew anything till they were on the field. Coach Miner told the team there was an accident and that it was really bad. Suprisingly, they had a decent practice while wondering if their friends were going to live. Near the end of practice they were told everyone would make it. I think they are really motivated if anything else. I'm not one to worry, but the emotional roller coaster and burnout has me a little concerned.

I'm with you Nole. Given what happened in the spring and now this, the emotional damage is great. We will see how strong these young men are. I'll be interested to hear how Gaddis handles practice tomorrow and what he says to the team. Please let us know. His leadership is needed by our young men.

I'm with you Nole. Given what happened in the spring and now this, the emotional damage is great. We will see how strong these young men are. I'll be interested to hear how Gaddis handles practice tomorrow and what he says to the team. Please let us know. His leadership is needed by our young men.