Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

Not a big follower of Oak Ridge, but was able to stop by the MC 7 on 7 Saturday to watch a few games.  Wow! Impressive! You guys are the real deal and were fun to watch.  It seems like there could be something special up there this year.  Good luck.  Hoping all of your guys stay healthy.  Will have to come watch a game or two for the first time this year if I can get out of work.  

Not a big follower of Oak Ridge, but was able to stop by the MC 7 on 7 Saturday to watch a few games.  Wow! Impressive! You guys are the real deal and were fun to watch.  It seems like there could be something special up there this year.  Good luck.  Hoping all of your guys stay healthy.  Will have to come watch a game or two for the first time this year if I can get out of work.  

Thanks BigPoppa, We are looking for big things this year if everything continues to come together.

Roll Wildcats Roll !!!!

Hey LOD how you doing? That ticker still humming like a timex? Here at my house we're 11 months out from MaMa Bounder's transplant, she's doing well. Hope to see you somewhere, somehow this year.

Got the bill for the total stay the other day and it almost CAUSED a heart attack.  The lest trip was some over $904,000.00!

Found out the major med part of my insurance and Medicare paid it July 3rd.

When the Doc told me I was becoming the 6 Million Dollar man, I didn't realize that was going to be the BILL.  LOL

BTW when folks listen for a heart beat now thru the stethoscope, they do hear a loud HMMMMMMMM instead of thump thump.

HAHAHA I LOVE IT!!  Yep on the price, Becky's ran about $800,000 but thank God for medicare and United Health Care. I just told them I would give them a dollar down and a dollar a month for the rest of my life. What the heck are they gonna do repossess her new liver? 

Oh Yeah

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL