Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

Whitehaven hasn't been back to cookeville since MD 2012put em in his backpack and got that gold ball  you shared your love for da haven and revealed your man crush on Dodson. I think Whitehaven wants you off their bandwagon and Maryville wants me to stop stalking them with lies.

YOU RIGHT SDOT I LOVE ME SOME DODSON...AND YOU DO NEED TO CUT YO MADNESS OUT..#LOP

#LOP :popcorneater:

0 State Championships in everything, but Cheerleading. I couldn't even find a tennis singles championship. Nothing, nada, zilch. Dude, that's beyond pathetic, seriously! I mean, I would even settle for a Ooltewah championship in the Civil War era, anything!

Edited by SweetScience

0 State Championships in everything, but Cheerleading. I couldn't even find a tennis singles championship. Nothing, nada, zilch. Dude, that's beyond pathetic, seriously! I mean, I would even settle for a Ooltewah championship in the Civil War era, anything!

Ooltewah was the county seat of James County, TN. The county went bankrupt and was absorbed into Hamilton County. 

They must have got the championship caliber cheerleaders from Hamilton Co around that time.

SweetSugah seconds this statement. A lot of top flight cheerleading talent in Hamilton and the surrounding counties. If I was an Ooltewah fan I would take a lot of pride in those cheer titles. Better than nothing, especially if their were any cheer dudes on the squad because that would mean they are 2 sport athletes. Owl football & Owl cheer, so the ones that split time between being an Owl football player and Owl cheerleader can at least claim those cheer titles.

Edited by SweetScience