Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

Lol, you're a funny guy SS. Ask your friend RW if they talk basketball on the Maryville football thread. She'll tell you the truth or at least she'll answer you. I bet I know the answer! I'll be at the Halls scrimmage and I hope to meet you there!

Haha. He knows what we talk about on the Maryville threads. Everything under the sun basically. Thank Goodness we don't have a poster with a stick up his butt like you to police our fun!

Lol, you're a funny guy SS. Ask your friend RW if they talk basketball on the Maryville football thread. She'll tell you the truth or at least she'll answer you. I bet I know the answer! I'll be at the Halls scrimmage and I hope to meet you there!

They talk about anything and everything on here, including Maryville's thread. You need to stop taking life so serious man. STARS on Maryville threads posts music videos all the time. Who gives a big rats a**? Lighten up and enjoy life, dude. Life is way too short to worry about stupid sh**

I have no interest in becoming a moderator although if they're smart, they'll ask. I'm not "telling" anyone on here what they can or can't talk about. I'm just astonished that basketball is the topic on here. I'll bet you don't find basketball being talked on the Maryville thread RW. It's football time. Basketball lasts long enough. Give it a break. If my son's growth becomes stunted for some unknown reason, I'm not sure what sport he'll choose.

Here's the part you don't get (maybe). WE have been here a long time. We talk about the players in MANY different capacities. They are our kids, in our town. I might say "Johnny Wildcat" just moved into my neighborhood. No one would say "who cares!" Most would say "cool, ask him about ...whatever".

You ever meet someone and before you have time to develop an opinion, they start saying "who cares?" about something you and your friends are enjoying talking about? First impressions, man.

I know I run the risk of being called Bladerunner but I do agree with froshpop on one point. Why are we talking about basketball? Beyond that, you all may be correct....he could be Bladerunner reincarnated, and if so, this thread just got exciting! Lol

We were talking about Tee and the choices he might make. That's all.

I know I run the risk of being called Bladerunner but I do agree with froshpop on one point. Why are we talking about basketball? Beyond that, you all may be correct....he could be Bladerunner reincarnated, and if so, this thread just got exciting! Lol

This is an Oak Ridge Wildcsts thread!! Tee Higgins is a student athlete at ORHS!!

I wasn't trying to talk about basketball. I was simply wanting to know others viewpoints about Tee and his future. Geez. Some of y'all could make a daggum mountain out of a little mole hill. Was never my intent to talk basketball.