Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

They all deserve our love and admiration, Nole. All of them work way too hard for us not to acknowledge them. I'm glad two fellow Wildcat fans can agree on something. And not only agree, but agree in a grown up mature kind of way. Da*& it feels good to say that.

Preach, bruh.

Excited to see some ball tomorrow.

This love fest is a bit sickening but to each his own. Once again, I can't find anything like this on the Maryville thread or any real football thread. I'll be at the Halls scrimmage tomorrow. I hope to meet all of you and you better all hope that you meet me. Exposure to froshpop may be your only hope to becoming normal. I'm worried about all of you.

This love fest is a bit sickening but to each his own. Once again, I can't find anything like this on the Maryville thread or any real football thread. I'll be at the Halls scrimmage tomorrow. I hope to meet all of you and you better all hope that you meet me. Exposure to froshpop may be your only hope to becoming normal. I'm worried about all of you.

Are you sure you aren't a Maryville closet fan? You bring them up an awful lot. With that said. Spend as much time on their thread as you want.

Are you sure you aren't a Maryville closet fan? You bring them up an awful lot. With that said. Spend as much time on their thread as you want.

I have a son on the OR freshmen team. I won't mention a specific team but I'll say this again and read closely so you'll understand. There is not another "REAL FOOTBALL" thread like ours. You complain about scrimmages, you talk about other sports, and you talk about growth spurts. What's wrong with all of you? When you figure that out, and you need to, please explain it on here. I've got to get back to work as lunch hour is over. Can we talk OR football for a change or is that too much for all of you to handle?

I have a son on the OR freshmen team. I won't mention a specific team but I'll say this again and read closely so you'll understand. There is not another "REAL FOOTBALL" thread like ours. You complain about scrimmages, you talk about other sports, and you talk about growth spurts. What's wrong with all of you? When you figure that out, and you need to, please explain it on here. I've got to get back to work as lunch hour is over. Can we talk OR football for a change or is that too much for all of you to handle?

Challenge accepted. What do you think of Davon Middleton's backup for the Clinton game? How about the backup NG? Henderson can't play every snap in the August heat. Since Nickerson is out - should Allison take that spot or is Simpson ready to play? Which one is getting the reps at practice? Can the two new outside LBs live up to expectations or will the defense feel the pain or losing what were their names. Oh yeah Chitwood and Myer. How about the recent offer Warrington and Warmbrod just received. Can you believe it? Any retort to one of "our" posters fear of no breakaway runners or the Cats small line? Which players have you watched grow up at Boys Club or in your own home. Do you know me or SS or Catswild or Bounder or NuWildcat or any of the other posters? Do you know our backgrounds or relationships to the players, coaches, booster president, or the people that take the tickets. How much have you contributed to the stadium expansion? Is it a good idea? What's on your mind? What can I do to help a fellow Cat parent learn the ways of coach t?

Man, I LOVE to talk Wildcat football. But I doubt you can discourage me from a sidebar about player xyz's new car. LET'S TALK!

Edited by OR nole

Dang Nole you sure are asking a bunch of questions. I got lost just thinking from Jackie Pope up to Spencer Gulmire, then got brain dead

Me and MaMa Bounder are coming to Halls if nothing bends or breaks, we'll look for everybody. Might be sitting with the NuWildcat family. 

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Edited by bounder