Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

You aren't going to believe this. I found the next quote on a thread entitled "Maryville Football 2015"

Posted 30 December 2014 - 01:40 AM

Hear tha fearlus Mr. Wright takin on a bare.....Ron wood knott bee a friend ov PETEAH nowadays....Werd haz hit he took a set of brass nucks two this man eatin' killer laiter inn tha match......Wondur if'un thaits tha bare thait reetarred two tha Dolly Partun Parkway and spint tha rest ov his life drankin' brownies...???

Hard to believe the champs fans are talking anything but football, but its true. In the first three pages I found basketball, wrestling, and praying for one another's mothers. Always fun to prove a falsehood.

Edited by OR nole

You aren't going to believe this. I found the next quote on a thread entitled "Maryville Football 2015"

Hear tha fearlus Mr. Wright takin on a bare.....Ron wood knott bee a friend ov PETEAH nowadays....Werd haz hit he took a set of brass nucks two this man eatin' killer laiter inn tha match......Wondur if'un thaits tha bare thait reetarred two tha Dolly Partun Parkway and spint tha rest ov his life drankin' brownies...???

hard to believe the champs fans are talking anything but football, but its true.

Stars loves him some Ron Wright bow yourns heads

hard to believe the champs fans are talking anything but football, but its true.

LOL!!! You're on a roll, Nole. Hey, check this out. Was just scrolling through my Facebook news feed and saw this quote by former Wildcat Mike Underwood (The QB of the 1991 State Champs) TBT meand "Throwback Thursday" Here's what he had to say. And brings back a lot of memories for me, too, because these guys were my heroes as a little 6 year old myself.

TBT: 1984-I was watching my hero,Tommy Laurendine throw frozen ropes to Alfred Jones, David Brown, Keith Young, Orion Cox and others at the ORHS practice field, as a soon to be fifth grader I could not wait to put on the Cardinal and Grey.

Now if that don't fire ya up as a Wildcat fan nothing will.

I just checked the last few pages of the Maryville 2015 thread. Since you wouldn't answer the question, I'll answer it for you. They only talk football on there. Amazing. No talk of growth spurts or shrinkage!

Wrong. But we don't hold that against the champs or you. Now we can talk about whatever .......especially football.

LOL!!! You're on a roll, Nole. Hey, check this out. Was just scrolling through my Facebook news feed and saw this quote by former Wildcat Mike Underwood (The QB of the 1991 State Champs) TBT meand "Throwback Thursday" Here's what he had to say. And brings back a lot of memories for me, too, because these guys were my heroes as a little 6 year old myself.

TBT: 1984-I was watching my hero,Tommy Laurendine throw frozen ropes to Alfred Jones, David Brown, Keith Young, Orion Cox and others at the ORHS practice field, as a soon to be fifth grader I could not wait to put on the Cardinal and Grey.

Now if that don't fire ya up as a Wildcat fan nothing will.

If its not BR, I really shouldn't be doing this. I just hate when someone else casts an inaccurate stones as if they were gospel. Remember that guy that you could prove wrong ten different ways and he would never give. Edited by OR nole

Just watched a Chattanooga TV station's preview of Ooltewah football. The Owls will dress 88 players, 29 are seniors, and 8 return on defense. So it appears Hooterville will be deep and stout. They also said the offense would be high scoring.

RWR! GGGGGRRRRRRRRRR!

Hard road to state. The Cats will have get through probably them and Rhea Co. in just the second and third rounds

Hard road to state. The Cats will have get through probably them and Rhea Co. in just the second and third rounds

Might be tough Nole but I'm confident our D will keep a lot of teams under thumb. This D in my opinion is better, stronger and faster than last years and we all know it was pretty good. When this O gets rolling we'll be tough to handle.

Roll Wildcats Roll

Challenge accepted. What do you think of Davon Middleton's backup for the Clinton game? How about the backup NG? Henderson can't play every snap in the August heat. Since Nickerson is out - should Allison take that spot or is Simpson ready to play? Which one is getting the reps at practice? Can the two new outside LBs live up to expectations or will the defense feel the pain or losing what were their names. Oh yeah Chitwood and Myer. How about the recent offer Warrington and Warmbrod just received. Can you believe it? Any retort to one of "our" posters fear of no breakaway runners or the Cats small line? Which players have you watched grow up at Boys Club or in your own home. Do you know me or SS or Catswild or Bounder or NuWildcat or any of the other posters? Do you know our backgrounds or relationships to the players, coaches, booster president, or the people that take the tickets. How much have you contributed to the stadium expansion? Is it a good idea? What's on your mind? What can I do to help a fellow Cat parent learn the ways of coach t?

Man, I LOVE to talk Wildcat football. But I doubt you can discourage me from a sidebar about player xyz's new car. LET'S TALK!

My take:

What do you think of Davon Middleton's backup for the Clinton game? I think Tee should play both ways more.  He could be a force at Corner.  I guess Minor will see a lot of minutes as well.

How about the backup NG? Henderson can't play every snap in the August heat. That is a tough one, I havn't seen much of a solution so far in practice.  Verner maybe?

Since Nickerson is out - should Allison take that spot or is Simpson ready to play? I still like TJ at "B" back.  He is the perfect runner for that position.  As far as "A" back, lots of possibilities there.  I think Simpson is ready and will turn some heads this season.  "A" back have the most depth of any position, IMHO. 

Which one is getting the reps at practice? Everybody is getting a lot of work from what I have seen

Can the two new outside LBs live up to expectations or will the defense feel the pain or losing what were their names. Oh yeah Chitwood and Myer. I think we will eventually be better there, but we will see some growing pains.

How about the recent offer Warrington and Warmbrod just received. Can you believe it? Who offered?

Any retort to one of "our" posters fear of no breakaway runners or the Cats small line?  Simpson, Warrington, Higgins, 2 Freshman.  Speed-a-plenty.  Offensive scheme fits our smaller line.

My take:

What do you think of Davon Middleton's backup for the Clinton game? I think Tee should play both ways more.  He could be a force at Corner.  I guess Minor will see a lot of minutes as well.

Amen about Tee. I have been saying that for 2 years now, but I won't beat a dead horse, nor dribble a basketball right now.

Amen about Tee. I have been saying that for 2 years now, but I won't beat a dead horse, nor dribble a basketball right now.

I will do it for you Double S.....

Dribble, dribble, shoot, shoot! Take that ball to the hoop for two!

RWR!!!!!

Good luck to you guys tomorrow!