Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

So, let me get this straight lol....No Wing-T, but a new offensive design? Gotcha. Thank you for all of the news you provide.

SS sorry I can't be more informative but as I stated earlier I'm sure Coach G wouldn't be too happy if I let the "Wildcat" out of the bag. Show up to practice on 4-20 to see for your self just what we'll be running this season.

RWR !!!!

Edited by NuWildcat

Yeah I think I have talked to you before you just don't know it :)

Introduce yourself next time. I love talking Wildcat football. From 81-84 I played at Karns, sorry to say and my mom was a Drivers Ed Teacher at Oak Ridge. I tried to transfer but we couldn't get it worked out. I always loved the atmosphere at OR games

RWR !!!!

Introduce yourself next time. I love talking Wildcat football. From 81-84 I played at Karns, sorry to say and my mom was a Drivers Ed Teacher at Oak Ridge. I tried to transfer but we couldn't get it worked out. I always loved the atmosphere at OR games

RWR !!!!

It's 2nd to none NuCat. And will do buddy.

Edited by SweetScience

SS sorry I can't be more informative but as I stated earlier I'm sure Coach G wouldn't be too happy if I let the "Wildcat" out of the bag. Show up to practice on 4-20 to see for your self just what we'll be running this season.

RWR !!!!

Whatever it is I hope it's not the spread stuff everybody else does. And whatever it is I'm glad it has us talking football again. And I hope it means we will RUN RUN RUN

I just got the scoop. I like it. Just don't think the Cats are going to look like state champs this spring. This could take a little while, but when it takes....WOW. I love the match-ups it creates. I'm sold.

I'm with you Nole. Lots to learn in the spring but will be exciting. The coaching staff is in Ga now refining our future. I was around several of the guys tonight and they are pumped.

I just got the scoop. I like it. Just don't think the Cats are going to look like state champs this spring. This could take a little while, but when it takes....WOW. I love the match-ups it creates. I'm sold.

Wow Nole! You've got me fired up! I don't care how we look this spring but I'm dying to see what you're talking about!!!