Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

Because we live in the Secret City.  It's just how we roll.  No seriously,  I can understand not wanting to break confidentiality if somebody asked you not to make the information public.  But it's no big deal.  When they take the field 4/20 we will all get to see the new offense.  Should make for one of the most anticipated spring practices we have had in some time.   

I guess.

I hope, for y'alls sakes, that the new offense works. I remember in 2011 The Govs had a very talented group of players on offense and the coach decided to go to Alabama to get a new fancy offense called "the pistol". It ended in disaster and the Govs ended up going 3-6 (had to forfeit a win over central) when they should have easily been a playoff team. I hope that doesn't end up being the case with y'all this year but I would be nervous if I was an OR fan. Sometimes its better to just leave it alone... If it isn't broken don't fix it.

Edited by Governors91

Well Gov it really wasn't working all that good. Just remember the last 4 games last year. We won the last 3 but not like we would have liked.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

I would tend to disagree. You were undefeated in the regular season and made it to the quarterfinals, I'd say whatever you were doing worked. If you had success passing the ball why you would you change your offense to run it more? It just doesn't make sense to me. That's just my opinion though.

I would tend to disagree. You were undefeated in the regular season and made it to the quarterfinals, I'd say whatever you were doing worked. If you had success passing the ball why you would you change your offense to run it more? It just doesn't make sense to me. That's just my opinion though.

I think it's probably more of a change to fit the personell we have this year, moreso then just a change to be changing. Last year we had the luxury of having a near small college type line in terms of size. It seems the offense we will be running is more suited for a smaller more agile line than what we had last year. That's what seems to be the case to me at least.

I think it's probably more of a change to fit the personell we have this year, moreso then just a change to be changing. Last year we had the luxury of having a near small college type line in terms of size. It seems the offense we will be running is more suited for a smaller more agile line than what we had last year. That's what seems to be the case to me at least.

I would say you are correct SS. I would say possibly look for guys like Warmbroad and Alcorn along with several others like these two on the line and hopefully a big transfer to play guard.