Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

I'm with you Nole. Lots to learn in the spring but will be exciting. The coaching staff is in Ga now refining our future. I was around several of the guys tonight and they are pumped.

Wow NuCat! You have me pumped too!!! You've given at least a hint. If the staff is in Ga then the only teams I can think of (I can think of three) all run the ball very well but still throw it. I can't wait. And if you're right about Warrington in the backfield....HE CAN GO THE DISTANCE! He is a real BREAKAWAY threat!!!

I've never been so curious about an offense and a spring practice. Nole and NuCat have just teased us with enough information to whet our appetites and I'm dying to know more. I can't wait for the first day of practice. How many running backs will be used? What about Allison, Nickersson, and Dunbar? How will they be utilized? What about Kimbro? Middleton? The only thing I know for sure is that Tee will be our "go to" receiver in whatever the offense is....and I assume Fadnek is the QB. And I'm VERY worried about the line

I've never been so curious about an offense and a spring practice. Nole and NuCat have just teased us with enough information to whet our appetites and I'm dying to know more. I can't wait for the first day of practice. How many running backs will be used? What about Allison, Nickersson, and Dunbar? How will they be utilized? What about Kimbro? Middleton? The only thing I know for sure is that Tee will be our "go to" receiver in whatever the offense is....and I assume Fadnek is the QB. And I'm VERY worried about the line

Cats all will be utilized just where you think they will. As the line is a little unknown right now I'm not as worried as I once was with the personnel that has been mentioned. I also know that there is a strong possibility that we may have a big boy transferring in as well to help out on the line. He's just about the same size the Chapman was.

Cats all will be utilized just where you think they will. As the line is a little unknown right now I'm not as worried as I once was with the personnel that has been mentioned. I also know that there is a strong possibility that we may have a big boy transferring in as well to help out on the line. He's just about the same size the Chapman was.

A big lineman transfer? When will he be here? How certain is this? That would be HUGE if it's true. As I look at the roster and who all we lost up front I'm terrified that we won't be able to block well no matter what the offense (but I admit to just not knowing most of the linemen left on the roster).

Most parents wouldn't pull their kids out of school this late in the year to transfer. I'm sure there will be rumors, hints, and dreams of new linemen all summer. Considering the source, this rumor sounds good. I'd love to see a new nose guard so JMac could play guard.

The players are getting excited.

Most parents wouldn't pull their kids out of school this late in the year to transfer. I'm sure there will be rumors, hints, and dreams of new linemen all summer. Considering the source, this rumor sounds good. I'd love to see a new nose guard so JMac could play guard.

The players are getting excited.

Nole I know about this one first hand. Parents are giving serious thoughts about moving to OR for this kids future. Things are falling apart where he's at now. Not a done deal but could seriously happen

Nole I know about this one first hand. Parents are giving serious thoughts about moving to OR for this kids future. Things are falling apart where he's at now. Not a done deal but could seriously happen

You and Nole are killing me with your teases LOL. New offense but can't say what it is...new lineman but can't say who it is or if it's for certain. I need to start taking BP medication!!!!

You and Nole are killing me with your teases LOL. New offense but can't say what it is...new lineman but can't say who it is or if it's for certain. I need to start taking BP medication!!!!

Revealing or not the things you hear and know is one of the hardest parts of being a player parent. Kids at your house talk, other players parents share, coaches tell you things in confidence. Hints are sometimes the best we can do. Both of us are rarely wrong just because the sources are so good. I hinted to everyone that Middleton was a done deal last year just because the kids told me.

A couple of years from now, I'll be begging for info.

I expect your info is always dead on. I just know the rumors will be rampant during the summer. Maybe the management team for the new company, CMVR, can bring us some Canadian linemen. That's a joke, but look at what the BMW plant did for Byrnes, SC football.

Edited by OR nole

It will get out soon. The US secret service is somewhere screwing off drunk or playing chase with cars and/or trying to play tag with female secretaries, so as of many of our nations secrets it will get out. (That's a joke fellas. I am a military veteran and have many friends that serve with me that work with federal agencies and respect what they do for our country.) 

Why all the Secrecy?

Because we live in the Secret City.  It's just how we roll.  No seriously,  I can understand not wanting to break confidentiality if somebody asked you not to make the information public.  But it's no big deal.  When they take the field 4/20 we will all get to see the new offense.  Should make for one of the most anticipated spring practices we have had in some time.