Creek Wood Coaching Opening

I thought you hated Stewart Co.

Not at all. Now I didn't like your coach a few years back. His teams always played really dirty but that's not on them that's on him. I am not talking about little things either I mean like spearing kids already on the ground scratching at eyes in piles dirty dirty things..hasn't been that was the last 3 years so i know it was him..  We always won and we always have  very physical teams so its not sour grapes or a you guys beat us up physically thing  that coach was just a SOB.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Finley he has cleaned up your program quite a bit..might be in need of a new DC..good luck except when playing Camden

What did

mean? It went right over my head

Apparently you don't understand sarcasm or have a good memory one because I was not being serious at all and making a reference to your post several weeks ago that I thought was very much out of line.  Stewart County's DC is a good young football coach who was an excellent player at the school 6-7 years ago.  Stewart County was a very young team this year and will only get better with time. 

Coach Finley is not a candidate for this job (as someone predicted earlier in this thread) nor has he even applied for the position. 

Creek Wood will have a good list of applicants for the job and I hope they get a good one.  I wouldn't mind seeing Hatley land the job because he's a very good football coach who deserves a shot to lead a program.  I also think that Tomlinson would be a good hire.  He's already improved the football program at Montgomery Central and was the offensive coordinator for a very good Creek Wood team back around 2009. 

Edited by LBD

Apparently you don't understand sarcasm or have a good memory one because I was not being serious at all and making a reference to your post several weeks ago that I thought was very much out of line.  Stewart County's DC is a good young football coach who was an excellent player at the school 6-7 years ago.  Stewart County was a very young team this year and will only get better with time. 

Coach Finley is not a candidate for this job (as someone predicted earlier in this thread) nor has he even applied for the position. 

Creek Wood will have a good list of applicants for the job and I hope they get a good one.  I wouldn't mind seeing Hatley land the job because he's a very good football coach who deserves a shot to lead a program.  I also think that Tomlinson would be a good hire.  He's already improved the football program at Montgomery Central and was the offensive coordinator for a very good Creek Wood team back around 2009. 

I barely remember saying that even after I read it. I had to go back and read it in context ..I was actually referring to the other poster who said you were not very good on defense..

beagle what do you mean nameless, faceless coaches at Creek Wood.  Sounds as if you are bitter about something over there.  Creek Wood is no power but have had several very good seasons and could be again.  Also there have been several very good coaches at CW, Jackie Bledsoe, Anthony Crabtree, Matt Jones, Jeff Tomlinson, Eric Hatley, Brian Beaubien and Chuck Daniel I don't see how these guys are nameless or faceless and by the way it's Creek Wood not Creekwood.  There sure is a lot of applicants for the job for it not to be a very good job.  Just my opinion, we all got em.

beagle what do you mean nameless, faceless coaches at Creek Wood.  Sounds as if you are bitter about something over there.  Creek Wood is no power but have had several very good seasons and could be again.  Also there have been several very good coaches at CW, Jackie Bledsoe, Anthony Crabtree, Matt Jones, Jeff Tomlinson, Eric Hatley, Brian Beaubien and Chuck Daniel I don't see how these guys are nameless or faceless and by the way it's Creek Wood not Creekwood.  There sure is a lot of applicants for the job for it not to be a very good job.  Just my opinion, we all got em.

whats to be bitter about..I am a Camden fan 

not sure that's why I asked.  your the one that got on here bashing Dickson Co.  and especially Creek Wood with it's nameless and faceless coaches.  

Actually I was defending Stewart county from a Dickson county /Creek Wood fan...I said If Finley left Stewart he would be just another nameless faceless coach in Dickson County  Your comprehension skills  are lacking.. I am not saying they are bad coaches  but that there are many of them. He is the only show in town in Stewart and that makes him the only name and face of the county   then again the proofs in the results and I still cant think of a good football program in Dickson county. Like you said we all have opinions  this is mine

dixieboyfan20, on 01 Dec 2014 - 3:48 PM, said:

Finley is smart enough to know Stewart co can't compete with a job in dicskin co.

Edited by Beagle