Westmoreland Eagle BBall!

Mr. Postman1

Probably the same place Westy would be if they were in 8AA. Westy went 1-3 against 8AA winning 1 game against the 6th place team...and also losing to that same 6th place team. SC would have contended but lost miss bb finalist due to injury. That is taking nothing away from Westy. It's just the truth.

If WOULDS and BUTS were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas Twan. Now that's the truth. Edited by Mr. Postman1

Probably the same place Westy would be if they were in 8AA. Westy went 1-3 against 8AA winning 1 game against the 6th place team...and also losing to that same 6th place team. SC would have contended but lost miss bb finalist due to injury. That is taking nothing away from Westy. It's just the truth.

The only reason they won the one game in 8aa was because macon best player was out for that game.When she was back for the next game they played it was not even close. westmoreland plays in the weakest district in the state and region. Although i do hope they win it all,but every point as bad as i had to admit atwan is correct. and i will say westmoreland has a real good coach.I also say mo-town would be 7th in 8aa and more like last.And last but not least westy got a good draw with grainger,more than likely the weakest team in the tournament so with that said westy wins round 1 but gets brought to reality in round 2 and i hope im wrong.

True, westly would finish 5th or 6th in 8aa....probably not make it of of thedistrict tourn. Look at Macon. World beaters 2011-2013.....cant finish in the top 4 in this district in. 2014 or 2015. Same thing when they player over here the last time. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

True, westly would finish 5th or 6th in 8aa....probably not make it of of thedistrict tourn. Look at Macon. World beaters 2011-2013.....cant finish in the top 4 in this district in. 2014 or 2015. Same thing when they player over here the last time.

Upperman is setting at home ain't they? Come on up UCM. I'll get you and Twan a red shirt. By the way, we only have 2 seniors on this team. Get used to us in the state tournament cause these sophomores are a special group. My niece is in that group. However, Jessica Gregory and Paige Carter have been awesome this year. Edited by Mr. Postman1

True, westly would finish 5th or 6th in 8aa....probably not make it of of thedistrict tourn. Look at Macon. World beaters 2011-2013.....cant finish in the top 4 in this district in. 2014 or 2015. Same thing when they player over here the last time.

If Macon Co's middle school teams improve like they should, the high school will be very good for years to come.