Westmoreland Eagle BBall!

Mr. Postman1

Upperman is setting at home ain't they? Come on up UCM. I'll get you and Twan a red shirt. By the way, we only have 2 seniors on this team. Get used to us in the state tournament cause these sophomores are a special group. My niece is in that group. However, Jessica Gregory and Paige Carter have been awesome this year.

head to head, UH stomped Westy...nothing else to debate. Westy went 1-1 verse the worst Macon team in 8 years.

Westmoreland benefits from playing in a weak region and you can't fault them for that.  They were the best team in that area and earned a trip to the buro'.  No they wouldn't have made it out of district 8AA nor would they have made it had they had to play District 7A in the region but they didn't have to.  Kind of like making a birdie after duck hooking it out of bounds and hitting a tree to come back in the fairway.  No pictures on the score card.... :popcorneater:

When  was the last time Smith County's girls made it to the tournament? Not being combative, seriously wondering.

I urge you to be combative. Please. By the way, all these teams you all speak of have hundreds more kids than Westmoreland has. Samantha Parker transferred as well as a kid named Abby Hinton that was 6 ft plus as a freshman and supposedly had lots of colleges looking at her early. I'll give a shout out to Cherie Abner. Heck of a coach! These kids are mentally tough because of her coaching skills.

I urge you to be combative. Please. By the way, all these teams you all speak of have hundreds more kids than Westmoreland has. Samantha Parker transferred as well as a kid named Abby Hinton that was 6 ft plus as a freshman and supposedly had lots of colleges looking at her early. I'll give a shout out to Cherie Abner. Heck of a coach! These kids are mentally tough because of her coaching skills.

Where did Abby Hinton transfer to? I agree that Cherie Abner is an excellent coach.