Westmoreland Eagle BBall!

Mr. Postman1

UH is 15-3

They have not played SMITH COUNTY,L.A.OR C.C.and have been beat by mag.They are a 5th place team in this district this year but do I think they might beat one of these teams I named "YES' very possible but at the end of regular season they are 5th and at best 4th in district.Next year upperman will be bad news get ready for it.Smith and mag will not be as good next year not even close.

They have not played SMITH COUNTY,L.A.OR C.C.and have been beat by mag.They are a 5th place team in this district this year but do I think they might beat one of these teams I named "YES' very possible but at the end of regular season they are 5th and at best 4th in district.Next year upperman will be bad news get ready for it.Smith and mag will not be as good next year not even close.

agree UH not in top two but did lose a close. One to CM at their place and had a shot rim out to win it at buzzer. My point is they did beat Westy twice.

• 1 month later...

Hey Posty,

How'd the 2nd Macon game go for you?

Hey Chad, how did the season go for the kittens. I'm headed to the Regional title game tonight between Westmoreland and MLK. You and Twan should come down I know y'all won't be doing anything considering both your teams are at the house tonight. Come on down and wear your RED.

Wheres Smith County going Thursday?

Probably the same place Westy would be if they were in 8AA. Westy went 1-3 against 8AA winning 1 game against the 6th place team...and also losing to that same 6th place team. SC would have contended but lost miss bb finalist due to injury. That is taking nothing away from Westy. It's just the truth.