Blue Cross Bowl: Fulton vs Trezevant

BigDave1967

Much respect to trezvant...

Congrats to Fulton on the 3 peat, but kudos to Trezevant for putting up a good fight, Teli White has done a tremendous job w/ these young men the last few years leading up to now. If they are anything similar to what they are now once they move down to 2A, watch out.....

This kid got y'all there he control the game every well. That's not cool to judge him off this game! Yes it may have came at a bad time but he was solid against us and I'm sure without him y'all wouldn't even be in Cookeville.

I'm glad that was said... Cause they was going in on lil homie... And the center was part the blame for some of those snaps they were not on the same page...

Just got home from game .. hats off to the Bears .. Fulton could have easily been up 33-6 At half . But to Bears credit .. we didnt put game away and theyvpounded the ball at us .. #5 is a man .. and a sophomore .. wow .. our qb was off his game but Bears covered well in secondary .. it was hard fought game with defenses dominating mostly .. Bears had some studs out there #1, #5, #10,#55 .. very stout and tough .. most thing I was impressed with aside from #5 wow .. was the sportsmanship played by the Bears .. that program has grown up .. that Coach deserves a tremendous amount of credit .. it was fun watching a hard nosed game where tempers and fights were in control .. hats off to Bears .. glad you guys moving down to 2a .. I would hate to be in 2a trying to tackle #5 .. did I say Wow .. anyway congrats to my F alcons on a rare 3 peat .. loosing a bunch of talented seniors .. who now have 3 rings

This kid got y'all there he control the game every well. That's not cool to judge him off this game! Yes it may have came at a bad time but he was solid against us and I'm sure without him y'all wouldn't even be in Cookeville.

You right. Lol I had to joke on him. He had me nervous all game. No doubt I can imagine how nervous all of the bears were playing for the gold ball for their first time. Great season to all the kids and congrats to Fulton on the 3 peat