Blue Cross Bowl: Fulton vs Trezevant

BigDave1967

How do these teams get picked .. ?? For NO Trezevant players to be picked .. injustice .. I watched a few of those guys who were very deserving .. as far as classy ..props to Coach he has taught dicipline as well as football ... very good bunch of kids it looked like was playing out there on that field. 

Only senior i would get from that Trezevant team is #7 but who is being Recuited as a CB so you who spot would he take in the west? #9 from Tezevant is a good Back but got hurt..

I don't buy it. 80% of the seniors are already committed to colleges from a top notch defense. Their stats defensively were amazing. No love for the bears

Ok..you go down the list of ballers in the west and who would you take out and put a bear member? Would love to know?? I love for the bears over here There D# is top notch but the D# list is also plus you must be from around memphis which most of you guys dont pay attention to most of the other athletes around the state.

Edited by FBfan26

Ok..you go down the list of ballers in the west and who would you take out and put a bear member? Would love to know?? I love for the bears over here There D# is top notch but the D# list is also plus you must be from around memphis which most of you guys dont pay attention to most of the other athletes around the state.

again my hats off to the young men of trez they deserve to have several young men on that team , I give mr white all the credit in the world he totally turned that program around , I salute you sir!

Dude, most of the memphis seniors play in the memphis all-star game. I hear they prefer playing in that one.

I didn't know that I just read up on it. Its kinda crazy memphis is in their little world of their own. It seems like they dont wont no part of Tennessee. Most of the kids in Memphis would rather go to University of Memphis / Ole Miss then UT. They'd rather play in their own has school All Star Game the the state game. The memphis people that I do know are not Titans fans i mean dang.

Thanks for the Blog . This article makes me feel a lot different about Trezevant and Coach White . Great to see that he demanded more from his kids and the Parents also . I had never seen or heard of anything like I saw in 2010 , and this season will go a long way in repairing how people view Trezevant Football in the Future . I think Trezevant will be a Major force to deal with in 2A Football . Good Luck Coach White and thanks for demanding more from your team and your community . 

Thanks for the Blog . This article makes me feel a lot different about Trezevant and Coach White . Great to see that he demanded more from his kids and the Parents also . I had never seen or heard of anything like I saw in 2010 , and this season will go a long way in repairing how people view Trezevant Football in the Future . I think Trezevant will be a Major force to deal with in 2A Football . Good Luck Coach White and thanks for demanding more from your team and your community .

Classy pep.

I didn't know that I just read up on it. Its kinda crazy memphis is in their little world of their own. It seems like they dont wont no part of Tennessee. Most of the kids in Memphis would rather go to University of Memphis / Ole Miss then UT. They'd rather play in their own has school All Star Game the the state game. The memphis people that I do know are not Titans fans i mean dang.

Lol you are somewhat right. Not about the East/West game though. These kids would love to get outta Memphis for a week and play in a bigger allstar game. In regards to going to Memphis and Ole Miss, ur right. Of course kids want to play in the SEC. Why not go 45 min down the road and play for a high quality program? UT is 6hrs away in a different time zone. UT doesn't really recruit Memphis anyways. They really don't. Every other school makes a living in Memphis besides them. Ole Mis does an excellent job promoting themselves in the area. Drive around the city and you'll see olemiss billboards everywhere. football schedules painted on city buses, etc. I haven't seen not one UT billboard or commercial in Memphis lol. Its like they don't even try. So can you blame the kids in the M for feeling a connection with ole miss? Its all they see. There's a saying around here that "Memphis is the biggest city in Mississippi." The Memphis Tiger thing is self explanatory.