Blue Cross Bowl: Knox West vs Hillsboro

BigDave1967

You gotta believe W4L I got west in a close one... All of my family went to west and had I not played little league with the Falcons I would have been at west... I'm pulling for you guys tommorrow...

Thank you brother! Good luck to you guys as well on Saturday!

I will give my prediction in the morning before leaving for cookeville!

Go West!

This is ridiculous. West jumped out 14-0 on Henry County last year. Hillsboro better hope that doesn't happen  this year because West will NOT blow a lead in state like that again this  year. I stand by my statement: Hillsboro's defensive line is LAZY. They stand straight up and look for the QB. The secondary for Hillsboro better take good angles :popcorneater:  

This will be a closer game than expected. Hillsboro's defense will be treated due to West's offensive scheme. The Burros must remain disciplined in their assignments or they can be exploited.

West must try to shut down the running or passing game of Hillsboro and make them one dimensional. If they can shutdown the run game it bodes very well for West but that is a big if.

Really hope the rain holds of for this one because it will be a dandy.

West had a 2nd half lead on Maryville. The predictions in this thread are laughable. West has been a juggernaut the past two years. This is just like ESPN's flavor of the week. Knee jerk reaction to the Ridgeway game.

I'm looking forward to this game because many have stated that Hillsboro may very well be the best team in state in any classification.

I've picked against West all year and I see no reason to change that this week....

Hillsboro by a few....